Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: R40 Phoenix 7-27-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone? Anyone?

Hubby and I are in sec 114 unless I find better tix that won't have me taking a 2nd mortgage out on the house!
I'm game! Big Grin Haven't purchased tickets yet but plan to once they go on sale.
(02-01-2015 05:25 PM)Shapeshifter Wrote: [ -> ]I'm game! Big Grin Haven't purchased tickets yet but plan to once they go on sale.
They've been on sale! Tomorrow is another pre-sale. I'll try for a bit better there. Found a DEAL for front row, Al's side. Can't seem to justify (or afford) $1035.00 per ticket. Alas......
So....sold my original tix and now have 3rd row , first level right off the corner of the stage next to Al.....
Anyone else going to be at Phoenix in a week and a half??????
snifl snifl....not me.

SNIFL.
(07-20-2015 10:17 PM)Boomer Wrote: [ -> ]snifl snifl....not me.

SNIFL.
But......but.....you've seen them for R40 already.......
One can NEVER see The Boyz too much!
Can't argue with that, Boomski. I just wish Nettie had a longer layover at PHX. We could have had a mini meet N greet!
(07-26-2015 07:47 PM)Gungawoman Wrote: [ -> ]Can't argue with that, Boomski. I just wish Nettie had a longer layover at PHX. We could have had a mini meet N greet!

I wish it had been delayed , like a day, with overbooked flights so that I would have to wait until Tuesday to fly home.
Big Grin
Reference URL's