Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Hello out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a newbie -green as the grass in the spring

My name is Honeydew1956. It's good to be here. Guess I'll pull up a chair and hang out awhile.
(09-11-2015 08:18 PM)Honeydew1956 Wrote: [ -> ]I am a newbie -green as the grass in the spring

My name is Honeydew1956. It's good to be here. Guess I'll pull up a chair and hang out awhile.

Welcome to the BnG. Feel free to hang out and explore the place.

Just clean up after yourself.Big Grin
Welcome.....
Welcome to the B&G!
Howdy, HD56! Welcome to the fun/nut house! Big Grin
Welcome HD - please check in with your shot records!
I'm pretty sure I've had all my shots and I don't think I have been bitten by anything strange lately; and I only bite on rare occasions like every other Tuesday on a full moon so I guess I am fairly safe.

Unless you are talking about other types of shots, as far as good shots, not had one lately. But there's nothing like a good shot of whiskey in a bad crowd. Don't mind shots of tequila either, as long as they are followed by a little salt and a bite on a lemon. But one good shot deserves another. It's just a matter of stopping the shots before you are shot, so to speak.
1 tequila
2 tequila
3 tequila
floor

Welcome...
(09-11-2015 08:18 PM)Honeydew1956 Wrote: [ -> ]I am a n ewbie -green as the grass in the spring

WOW-I'm a pollywog!!! I guess that's OK as long as there's no barracuda around. I don't have a reputation, AND I don't have any warnings. I guess I'm off to a good start, as pollywogs go.
Reference URL's