Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Irvine Meadows- Aug. 13th, Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My class (the class of 1987) is very close. About 50 of us go everywhere together and do everything we can together. They are my family. We will be in the parking lot at Irvine Meadows before. I might hang a banner signifying that we are a member of the "Bubba Bar 'n' Grill" forum. I welcome you to join us. I am 41, like to drink and my buddies are the nicest guys and girls you've ever met. Please feel free to come to the Irvine Meadows parking lot and hunt us down. If you find the "Bubba Bar 'n' Grill" sign and say the password "BUBBA" you'll get a free beer, providing your "of age" and I still have beer left. If Irvine Meadows lets us BBQ (they use to a long time ago, but they may not allow tailgating) maybe we can cook something up from the forum recipes!!! I'll bring a 36 pack of beer for forum people, so hit me up forum friends!! You guys and gals are so great and "like minded" that I wanted to extend the invitation. We should have about 10-20 VERY friendly people in their 30's and 40's that are in our group. Please join us!! You won't regret it! Also, much of the tailgating is dependent on whether Irvine Meadows let's us do it. Haven't been to a concert lately and I heard they are clamping down on tailgating at sporting events. Don't know what the situation is at concerts. We'll find out what the mood is when we get there. Hopefully, we'll see you there forum friends!!!
Wooohooo! Just about to go down to the parking lot. Look for the sign and get a beer. Don't forget to say the secret password "BUBBA". See you at the races!!!!
Darnit, I wish I could have joined you. I went to the L.A. show on Wednesday and afterwards I was really contemplating buying a last minute ticket to go to the Irvine show as well, but I knew had to work this evening! I was in my office from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. and thinking about what songs the band was playing while I was drafting some bankruptcy schedules (boring!).

I am class of 1987 as well.

I hope you had a great time at the show (I'm sure you did).
(08-14-2010 01:04 AM)Holly Wrote: [ -> ]Darnit, I wish I could have joined you. I went to the L.A. show on Wednesday and afterwards I was really contemplating buying a last minute ticket to go to the Irvine show as well, but I knew had to work this evening! I was in my office from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. and thinking about what songs the band was playing while I was drafting some bankruptcy schedules (boring!).

I am class of 1987 as well.

I hope you had a great time at the show (I'm sure you did).

We would have welcomed you!! Incredible show. Wish you had come.
The show was GREAT! I was 15th row on the floor, and it was great!!!!! I wish Rush would return so I could carry the "BLAH" sign. A lot of fireworks at the show though and it scared the HELL out of me though. The classically-trained musicians were great too.
Reference URL's