Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Spring US dates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
WOOT!! Enough said!!!
ROAD TRIP!!!! I SEE CHICAGO! Hot diggity dawg.

Lets see thats April 12th. I MIGHT be able to take the bike, but at this point thats probably going to need a hotel.....WOOHOO!!!!
My husband is keeping a watchful eye on the page to see if there will be a show near us.
Chicago baby Chicago. That alone just made my holiday. I wanted to see them in Chicago forever. Even HAD a ticket to S&A....finally saw them in Minnesota last summer, but Chicago is always like home to me. That and Memorial Coliseum in Portland.

Golly I am OLD if I remember that!
Usually when they come to the Portland area, it's the Clark County Amphitheater. If they do come to that area and the venue is outdoors, hopefully the weather will be decent
Yeah but in High School it was Memorial Coliseum where the Blazers played and all the concerts were. Saw Journey there three times, Bob Seger, even......oh dear. I hate to say this one.....Barry Manilow. Never take a girlfriend to see Barry with any alterior motive, because that won't work. I lost money on tickets dinner and gas and didnt even get a hug. Such a deal.
Yeah, Barry Manilow just doesn't play into any romantic mood
Well it wasnt that. The girl I took had a BIG crush....BIG crush on Barry. Thought he was dreamy or something like that. I assumed......wrongly so...that things might work out a bit differently, but not even a hug? I was crushed. I wept.....until my dad rescued me from the depths of my despair. Took me to an awesome car show. Couldnt even remember her name after that.
Can you say "DETROIT"! Smile
(11-29-2010 12:17 PM)boomer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but in High School it was Memorial Coliseum where the Blazers played and all the concerts were. Saw Journey there three times, Bob Seger, even......oh dear. I hate to say this one.....Barry Manilow. Never take a girlfriend to see Barry with any alterior motive, because that won't work. I lost money on tickets dinner and gas and didnt even get a hug. Such a deal.

Seger? I just saw his Sax player Alto Reed, Friday night. Great show.
Here is some video I took.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.p...6&comments
(11-29-2010 12:33 PM)boomer Wrote: [ -> ]Well it wasnt that. The girl I took had a BIG crush....BIG crush on Barry. Thought he was dreamy or something like that. I assumed......wrongly so...that things might work out a bit differently, but not even a hug? I was crushed. I wept.....until my dad rescued me from the depths of my despair. Took me to an awesome car show. Couldnt even remember her name after that.

So no gratitude or appreciation for your effort? How rude!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's