Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Kahlua recipes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My husby has a brand new bottle on the counter and asked if I would post here and see if any of you had some mixed drink recipes for it.
Well Bagel I do have a version to make your own Kahlua, but it take 6 to 8 weeks of patience before drinking. Here a few recipes for you to try.

The old stand by White Russian : 1oz. Vodka, 1/2 oz Kahlua, 1/2 oz cream - Pour over ice and serve.

Equal parts : 1. Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, White Creme de' Cocoa
2. Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, Amaretto
3. Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, Grand Marnier, Vodka, Frangelico
Pour over ice, lightly stir and serve

1 oz Rum, 1/2 oz Kahlua, 2 scoops of ice cream(any flavor you'd like i.e. vanilla, chocolate,or ??) - Then blend and serve.
1 oz Blueberry Schnapps, 1/2 oz Kahlua pour over ice, then fill the rest of glass with cream, stir lightly and serve

Expresso Martini- 1/2 oz Chocolate Vodka, 1/2 oz Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur, 1/4 oz Amaretto, 1/4 oz Kahlua, 1 tsp.Bailey's Irish Cream. Place all ingredients into a shaker with ice, shake well then pour into glasses. Top off each glass with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.

Chocolate Martini - 1 oz Kahlua, 1/2 oz Frangelico, 1/4 oz Vanilla Vodka, 1 to 2 oz Chocolate Milk
Put the ingredients into a shaker with ice. Drizzle into the glasses some chocolate syrup. Shake well and pour into glasses.

I hope this helps Smile
Reference URL's