Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Got my tickets today! Yay!

Wonder if I could trade a nice recipe for some sticks this time around?
Wink

Looking forward to seeing the show, again!
Hey Snapdad,
I'm going to be at the Gorge too! I'll wave to you from the lawn!Big Grin
Did you get good seats?
Snifl Snifl!

That would be an awesome concert! Maybe I am biased, but that would totally rock. Hope y'all grab a pic or two.
I will be with my Hubby and BIL and both are great photographers. Between the two of them hopefully I'll have some pictures to share (crossing fingers!).
I got seats in the middle section, around row 20, center seating, I think. It's the best I could find during the 'pre-sale'.
I think The Gorge was my favorite venue (back in the days when I wasn't persona non grata in the US). I never did get to do Red Rocks....we did some weird amphitheater in Denver when I was out. I remember a dirt road ride through campers to get back stage, a hot tub over looking the Missouri River, the sun setting where it usually does. Magic.... Sigh....
It is a fairly magical place, on any given evening or in a historical context, too.
I was delighted to read that it made a lasting impression on Bubba.

There are some really fun ways to get from 'here' to 'there', too.
I'll be there, too, with Hubby and Daughter. We're in row 15 on Al's side. Hope to see you there!
We aren't road tripping to The Gorge this time, but I wish you all fine weather and safe travels! I love that venue, and if we didn't have Steely Dan in PDX that Sunday, we'd be there.

Not to derail, but is anyone going to Sleep Country 6/28?
(04-17-2011 02:41 PM)Entre Nous Wrote: [ -> ]We aren't road tripping to The Gorge this time, but I wish you all fine weather and safe travels! I love that venue, and if we didn't have Steely Dan in PDX that Sunday, we'd be there.

Not to derail, but is anyone going to Sleep Country 6/28?

We're doing Sleep Country TOO!
I promised one of my nephew's that I would take him to his first concert, and he's going on his senior trip at the time of the Sleep Country show, so I'm going to road trip him to The Gorge for that one.
Why do I need to do both? Well...
1) Why not see both!
2) My hubby has friends that are going to Sleep Country and we said we'd go with them.
3) Why not see both!
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's