Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Lunch anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Since there's a "Breakfast anyone?" thread, I didn't want Lunch to get envious.

Today's lunch:

- Tuna Melt on white bread (real Mayonnaise - no Miracle Whip allowed!)
- Nantucket hand cooked potato chips
- Carrots
- Granny Smith apple (yeah, I like sour apples)
Salad with spinach,tomtoes,cukes topped off with a ranch dressing and iced coffee on the side.
Today lunch is going to be light, a serving of yogurt and a bowl of fruit cocktail.

I have to compensate for all the zillions of calories I consumed last weekend at that Amish buffet I ate at. Rolleyes
Lunch was: Chicken wrap with farmer's market fresh lettuce, tomato, and cucumber. Watermelon on the side.
Grilled cheese 'n' smoked brisket sammich. With a squirt of Sriracha hot chili sauce.

Oh, did I mention the Hubster smoked a ginormous beef brisket this weekend? Uhhh, yummmmm.....

We've been gnawing on that thang all week. Had brisket & eggs for b-fast the other morning. Yay me!
I had a ham sandwich and English mustard.

As a little aside - Ham Sandwich = Language in Cockney slang BTW. As in "watch yer `am sandwich, guvner"
I had.

Hungarian stuffed peppers. Leftovers from last night. Those must be twice baked I think. Anyways, my wife couldn't stand not cooking so she forced herself to sit in a chair and make them. I dont know the exact recipe, but this dish has bell peppers stuffed with a cabbage/rice/ground beef mixture and a tomato sauce over the top. Says she found this recipe in her great grandmothers Hungarian recipe book from about 1926. You could probably substitute chicken, turkey, or even a sausage in place of the ground beef, but its darn good!!!
Went to this little Mexican family restaurant called "Baja" in Medical Lake, WA with the guys from work. Had two enchilladas, beans and rice, chips and salsa and two big glasses of iced tea, no lemon or sugar. I'll be taking a nap soon!
Lunch for me is usually a cold sandwich from the deli and piece of fruit as I sit in at Bubba's Cafe and catch up on the doings.
Leftover meatloaf and homemade cheesy smashed taters. Belly sooo full......must siesta.....Sleepy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's