Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Free language lessons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got this from Lifehacker.

The US Foreign Service has language lessons, all public domain, that can be downloaded in PDF and audio files for free.

So if you've ever had the desire to learn a foreign language but never wanted the expense or classroom time, this might be a good bet.

FSI Language Courses
(04-24-2010 04:28 PM)old honda rider Wrote: [ -> ]Got this from Lifehacker.

The US Foreign Service has language lessons, all public domain, that can be downloaded in PDF and audio files for free.

So if you've ever had the desire to learn a foreign language but never wanted the expense or classroom time, this might be a good bet.

FSI Language Courses

Thanks for the info! This is something I could really use.
Very cool! Thanks for the information.

I have the Pimsleur Approach for Irish and Swedish.
Thanks for the tip. Looks like I may be having to brush up on my Portugese...
(04-25-2010 07:33 AM)Brutus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the tip. Looks like I may be having to brush up on my Portugese...
You & Bubba heading to Portugal? Or Brazil? I can't speak for Brazil, but had a wonderful time in Portugal. Great people, exquisite food, mild weather... but driving/riding there is, well, a challenge.
(04-24-2010 04:28 PM)old honda rider Wrote: [ -> ]Got this from Lifehacker.

FSI Language Courses

I love your quote. Brilliant!
Reference URL's