Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Toronto @ ACC October 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I know several of you have mentioned that this is within commuting distance: shall we all get together for dinner before the show?

There are some nice, and not overly pricey, restos close to ACC.
I plan on making this show Smile
I sure am gonna try.
Rushcon is scheduled to coincide with the Toronto show.
Yeah, I just noticed that Nettie. That sounds like a ton o' fun doesn't it?
(04-24-2012 10:16 AM)knitterbookbinder Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I just noticed that Nettie. That sounds like a ton o' fun doesn't it?

I've never been there, but from the pictures that have been posted, it looks like a blast.
Unfortunately, I blew my whole Rush fund on a ticket to the Chicago show, so I won't be heading there.
Well pooh.

I suspect the rollout for tix will coincide with RushCon, which could get, ah, interesting.

Our gang should still have their own meet-up outside of RushCon though, if only for dinner or drinks....
There is a slight possibility that the 2Beers team may come across the border for the concert. Lots of things have to line up besides that whole $$ thing.
One of our favorite post-concert venues is The Loose Moose...walking distance from ACC. Total cheesy dive but great nachos, wings & cheap beer! Hoping to be there and would love to meet as many of you all as possible!!
Steam Whistle Brewing is a couple of blocks away from ACC as well: great beer and food.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's