Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: cook book I love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grilling with Salming , by Borje Salming , excellent BBQ
(07-14-2012 06:19 AM)moose007 Wrote: [ -> ]Grilling with Salming , by Borje Salming , excellent BBQ
Hi there Moose, what are the strong points of this book and Salming's specialties? As I am not familiar with the name.
(07-15-2012 08:41 PM)LiveToCook Wrote: [ -> ]As I am not familiar with the name.

Borje Salming was one of the first Swedish Elite League hockey players to play in the National Hockey League. Most (all? I can't remember) of his career was spent with the Toronto Maple Laughs. Big Grin
(07-15-2012 08:48 PM)knitterbookbinder Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012 08:41 PM)LiveToCook Wrote: [ -> ]As I am not familiar with the name.

Borje Salming was one of the first Swedish Elite League hockey players to play in the National Hockey League. Most (all? I can't remember) of his career was spent with the Toronto Maple Laughs. Big Grin

I thought so... 100% Toronto Maple Leafs, right?
(07-16-2012 05:56 AM)LiveToCook Wrote: [ -> ]I thought so... 100% Toronto Maple Leafs, right?

Well, the Laughs, if one cheers for the Habs. Big Grin
Habs???? Is this the new team from Mexico City? Big Grin
(07-16-2012 04:27 PM)LiveToCook Wrote: [ -> ]Habs???? Is this the new team from Mexico City? Big Grin

Funny guy.... Tongue
Reference URL's