Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Hello - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Guidelines for Adding New Threads (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=1143)

Pages: 1 2

Hello - guitarmutt - 06-25-2013 05:11 PM

Hi, I have been a member of this here board since it started, but I have hardly participated at all. I only just thought to log in again today after over a year away, after reading Bubba's latest Update.

I love to cook, and I love to eat. I love wine, beer, whiskey of many kinds, the outdoors and the indoors with books (paper and cover thank you). I have cats and two jobs, and now and again I make a bit of music myself that a couple of folks might enjoy. I hope.

I love riding on my bike (not motor alas) around San Francisco and the Bay Area. There is so much to see and hear in this city. It never gets old.

Sharing all of this with friends and family is the ultimate expression of love, and maybe someday, I will be able to share it with a family of my own. Play On!

RE: Hello - Nettie - 06-25-2013 06:36 PM

Welcome back Guitarmutt!

RE: Hello - Rey - 06-25-2013 06:41 PM

Hey Guitarmutt, yeah, welcome back. I'm a bike rider too, without motor, and have found that being motor-less is friendly to the old waistline (hey without gasoline all that energy has to come from somewhere), and allows in more partaking in the beer, wine, and good eats you mentioned! I ride mostly on paved bicycle trails in my area, which resemble those single track roads very much, only with no motorized vehicles, so no annoying cars and trucks. I also tend to avoid riding on the busy car clogged roads, so I'm a bit of a "Shunpiker" too in my own way. Smile

RE: Hello - Scythe Matters - 06-26-2013 04:48 AM

Hi guitarmutt! Good to have you back!

Maybe we can exchange guitar notes. Smile

RE: Hello - RN-PRN - 06-26-2013 11:44 AM

Welcome back to the zoo!!

RE: Hello - Bageleth - 06-26-2013 12:22 PM

Welcome back Guitarmutt!!

RE: Hello - Gungawoman - 06-26-2013 12:31 PM

Hey, Guitarmutt! Welcome back! You may need to go see RN for booster shots, though..... Big Grin

RE: Hello - 2Beers - 06-26-2013 03:12 PM

Welcome back Guitarmutt.

RE: Hello - old honda rider - 06-26-2013 03:28 PM

Welcome back Guitarmutt! We're glad you're here!

RE: Hello - Wintertide - 06-26-2013 06:01 PM

Hi, Guitarmutt! I've only been here a short while myself, but there's definitely a lot to see here.