Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
What's your favourite beer? - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Sources, Tools and Techniques (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Wine, Beer, Cocktails, Beverage and Food Combinations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: What's your favourite beer? (/showthread.php?tid=185)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

What's your favourite beer? - old honda rider - 05-08-2010 05:28 PM

For me, it's a tough call.

I really enjoyed Tennent's Velvet the last time I was in the UK. And I just came back from visiting a good friend and we shared a couple of bottles of Innis and Gunn which was wonderful *hic*.

There are others in the list as well, but at the moment I'm somewhat, uh, inebriated and nothing comes to mind.

What's your fav?

RE: What's your favourite beer? - crabkitty42 - 05-08-2010 05:41 PM

Can’t drink beer or ales anymore, my stomach wont take it! Sad However Dove Chocolate makes a chocolate martini that will stop PMS in it tracks!!!! (A hint for you guys out there… just sayin’)

Know what... I'm think I'll have one now!

RE: What's your favourite beer? - Weezy - 05-08-2010 07:24 PM

Landshark, brewed in Jax, FL

RE: What's your favourite beer? - ePhilosopher9 - 05-09-2010 07:25 AM

One of my favourite subjects... beer! So many to choose from, so little time. I love experimenting and exploring brews. When I want chocolate milk, I go for Guiness, but my favorite, on a consistent basis, and the one I always inevitably choose, is Heineken. Have you ever noticed the bottlecap? Whenever I pop the top of a Heineken, I place the cap in my palm, raise my hand to heaven, and hold the red star proudly high in hand!

RE: What's your favourite beer? - Havexico - 05-09-2010 08:49 AM

Beer is not a wine.... I dont like all those fancy schmancy models. Wheat this, Ale that....When I want a Beer, I go to three countries. Amstel-Pacifico-Miller lite... nuff said.

[Image: Holly_Davidson_beer.gif]

RE: What's your favourite beer? - ePhilosopher9 - 05-10-2010 07:16 AM

Havexico! Usually I am never at a loss of words, but all i can say is "LOL"!

RE: What's your favourite beer? - furkengroovin - 05-10-2010 10:22 PM

Havexico certainly has caught my attention with his delightful beer commercial. For me however.. More often than none.. I end up "finding my way" home with a dozen SMITHWICKS as of late. If you haven't tried it I strongly suggest you try it. Its brewed by Guinness. It reminds me of a light version of Guinness.

Heineken, Grolsch and Stella are always good back ups.

RE: What's your favourite beer? - Steve-O Cip. - 05-11-2010 08:22 PM

Yuengling Lager and salted peanuts, A winning combination!

RE: What's your favourite beer? - Timmay! - 05-12-2010 05:22 AM

I will readily admit that I've been accused of being a HUGE "beer snob." In my own defense, I don't think it's "snobbishness" so much as just really enjoying a lot of different kinds of it. I don't have one "favorite," per say - my tastes change depending on the season of the year, my mood, what I'm eating, etc.

I am lucky to live right down the street from a great little brewpub called the Red Brick Station, where they make a bunch of different English-style beers that are all really quite good. They have a menu of 6 of them that are on all the time, and they rotate in and out some seasonal ones that can be spectacular.

I am presently working my way through a case of Sam Adams Noble Pilsner, and it's one of the best Pilsners I've had in a long time. Good stuff.

-Tim

RE: What's your favourite beer? - fenderjazz - 05-12-2010 04:59 PM

Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter = Nectar of the gods