Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Need some Swaggabomb - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Guidelines for Adding New Threads (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Read This (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Need some Swaggabomb (/showthread.php?tid=449)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - burma.girl - 08-15-2011 01:09 PM

[Apologies if this topic has been broached before, but...]
I want a Bubba apron! How 'bout some bar towels? C'mon, can't have a B'n'G without bar towels and aprons! Have you seen the folks hangin' out here?! A messy bunch, we are (literally, figuratively, philosophically, fundamentally....and any other adverbs that may apply).... Big Grin

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - inflight2112 - 09-21-2011 08:04 PM

Hey guys! I emailed Showtech a few days ago about the Hockey Jerseys and they replied back today that they WON'T be caring them at this time.

I am hoping that they will be in for the fall or at least in time for the Hockey Season to start!

Thanks,
John

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Neilbubbachuck - 09-22-2011 11:15 AM

Dude! Just wear your standard Swaggacaine Barbie Doll Bubba's Bar&Grill tee to your local gym. That's were the magic happens. Over time, the Swaggacaine fibers transform into a Hockey Jersey. But ya gotta sweat a lot or the stirring and the spirit of Barbie won't mix. Ok? Duh!

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Boomer - 09-22-2011 11:21 AM

Barbie and Bubba. Wonder if Mrs Bubba knows?

Does that work with camo?

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Entre Nous - 10-03-2011 06:52 PM

On my recent trip to Sioux Falls (maybe you've heard about it LOL) I was looking for charms to add to my bracelets, and the thought occurred that a small B 'n' G logo charm would be kewl. I could fab one out of a pin if one was available.

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Brutus - 10-04-2011 07:42 AM

I'm trying to finger out what's going on with those aprons and hockey jerseys. Bubba, Hugh Syme and I have been very busy choosing images for a 2012 calendar based on Bubba's book, "Far And Away" or what I've come fondly to call FnA. It has been a blast for me 'cause I've been learning about page layouts and all the things involved with print, binding, color matching, match prints... But I must say, Hugh is the MAN! It's nearly ready to go to print and it looks great.... I'll keep you posted.

Bzzzz

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - burma.girl - 10-04-2011 08:48 AM

YAY aprons! Sign me up fer deuce, iffin' they come through.....ditto on the "Effin' A" calendars. Oh, and please implore Bubba to include Larry & Suzy in the calendar, prolly my two favorite characters in the book (aside from the Two B's, natch....)

I used to work for an itty bitty book bindery here in our fair city. I was the office wench who got to dabble with page layouts and, even though I didn't work in production, had ample opportunity to observe and learn about the nuances of printing and binding. It's a fascinating and often unappreciated art form. Many of the smaller binderies in this part of the country have been bought up and consolidated by the mega-corps, we were one of the only shops that still actually sewed hardbound books. These days everything is glued and pressed together (perfect bound), it's rare to find thread in books anymore....

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - 2Beers - 10-04-2011 09:12 AM

Please, oh please may they figure out the jersey dilemma. I'd love to surprise a certain person in my household with one.

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - N'awlins - 10-04-2011 10:23 AM

Yep, I'd like to be sportin' a grillin' apron to go with my 2XL Bubba Hat I just sent off for! The wife will prob'ly disown me, but damn, I'll be stylin'!!!

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - desertbear - 10-04-2011 04:45 PM

oooh,ooohh,oooohhhh! I've already got a small apron collection but a Bubbas' B'ng apron would be
shiz nizzle! Sign me up too Brutus,(big ole' grande size if there is a choice. (Hey, I'm a desert BEAR)