Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Need some Swaggabomb - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Guidelines for Adding New Threads (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Read This (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Need some Swaggabomb (/showthread.php?tid=449)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Brutus - 07-07-2011 06:05 PM

Why are all my posts doubles? Help everyone!

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Gungawoman - 07-07-2011 06:06 PM

(07-07-2011 06:04 PM)Brutus Wrote:  What book was that Gunga? No promises but I'll check. Lemme know, k?

Brutus---Are you double-clicking????
It was the signed copy of "Far and Away".
Thanks!

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Boomer - 07-07-2011 06:12 PM

(07-07-2011 05:56 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Ha...Hey Boom, glad to hear that the generous girth have arrived. You'll have to send pics. I'm in the process of setting up a photo sharing site using Zenfolio. One of my ideas is to have a place where I can post pics of BnG fans in all their regalia. Not really interested in those in delicto fragrante shots ....well I'll never say never!

HOT DAWG! I might have a submission already from the Minneapolis show - sporting my brand new never worn pristine tshirt. I just dont have the girlish figure you might be after.

(Don't suppose I could get it "endorsed"?)

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Boomer - 07-07-2011 06:14 PM

(07-07-2011 06:05 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Why are all my posts doubles? Help everyone!

First question - did you upgrade to IE 9.0? There seems to be some sort of glitch that is making you appear to post the same thing twice. I have no idea what the work around is for it other than going back to IE 8.0. I have the same issue here at home.....still havent figured out how to solve it but still working on it.

It does NOT double up if you preview your message - go figger!!

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Rey - 07-07-2011 07:04 PM

Sometimes when you make a post and hit the button, there is quite a delay, so you may be tempted to click the post button again, thinking it didn't register. But don't do it, it just takes a minute for the post to go through the first time.

Or, if you are not hitting the button twice, if it is an Internet Explorer thing like Boomer says, try using the Firefox browser, its what I use and its way better than IE in my opinion. I never have the double post problem with that.

Also, there is this little add on to Firefox called "Adblock Plus", let me tell you, makes being on the internet SO much better.

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Nettie - 07-07-2011 09:15 PM

(07-07-2011 07:04 PM)Rey Wrote:  Sometimes when you make a post and hit the button, there is quite a delay, so you may be tempted to click the post button again, thinking it didn't register. But don't do it, it just takes a minute for the post to go through the first time.

Or, if you are not hitting the button twice, if it is an Internet Explorer thing like Boomer says, try using the Firefox browser, its what I use and its way better than IE in my opinion. I never have the double post problem with that.

Also, there is this little add on to Firefox called "Adblock Plus", let me tell you, makes being on the internet SO much better.

Yes, I also switched to Firefox and don't have any more problems with double posting here, and other things on other sites/pages.

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Neilbubbachuck - 07-07-2011 10:35 PM

Im waxing my legs as we speak. Its hot wax too Boomski.

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Bageleth - 07-07-2011 11:13 PM

Brave soul!

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Scythe Matters - 07-07-2011 11:45 PM

(07-07-2011 05:56 PM)Brutus Wrote:  Ha...Hey Boom, glad to hear that the generous girth have arrived. You'll have to send pics. I'm in the process of setting up a photo sharing site using Zenfolio. One of my ideas is to have a place where I can post pics of BnG fans in all their regalia. Not really interested in those in delicto fragrante shots ....well I'll never say never!

Cool! Plus sizes are okay, right? 'Cuz I ain't no Kate Moss Blush

Oh, and definitely try the Firefox as browser. It even has themes (mine is T4E right now); very fun!

RE: Need some Swaggabomb - Boomer - 07-08-2011 06:09 AM

(07-07-2011 10:35 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Im waxing my legs as we speak. Its hot wax too Boomski.

You did that for ME? Why Chuckie - you shouldn't have!!!