Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Worse than Robitussin DM? - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Sources, Tools and Techniques (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Other Off-Topic Interests." Caution"!!! This is NOT a band forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Worse than Robitussin DM? (/showthread.php?tid=464)

Pages: 1 2 3

Worse than Robitussin DM? - Mufasa - 11-20-2010 10:47 PM

Is there anything more horrific???

RE: Worse than Robitussin DM? - Nettie - 11-20-2010 11:05 PM

Can you believe that kids are buying this stuff and trying to get high from it?

RE: Worse than Robitussin DM? - Mufasa - 11-20-2010 11:44 PM

Good Lord Nettie... And I thought huffing gold paint was absurd.
What happened to Boones Farm!!!??

RE: Worse than Robitussin DM? - RN-PRN - 11-20-2010 11:54 PM

You would be amazed at what kids are using to get high. Over the counter drugs are the tip of the iceberg.

RE: Worse than Robitussin DM? - Laffitupfzbl - 11-21-2010 04:18 AM

Honestly, I would kill for a little Robitussin these days. I am in the death throes of a cold that began weeks ago and is FINALLY clearing up. In the midst, there was a Zpack for the sinus/respiratory infection, too. Now it's finally moseying along (taking it's sweet time) and just keep ending up with the one good sneeze a day or one side of the nose blocked (left, right now). But my significant whatever works third shift, and I can't take any meds to just pass out really good for a few nights (hence, the 4am writing on this page) cause I am alone with the kiddo at night. Darned responsibilities.

RE: Worse than Robitussin DM? - Boomer - 11-21-2010 10:12 AM

Nice to see I am held in such 'high' regard? I mean...really....whats wrong with that second shot of Jaeger? Thats just gettin' started eh?

RE: Worse than Robitussin DM? - old honda rider - 11-21-2010 11:11 AM

You missed a category: My mother's overboiled brussel sprouts. Small green spheres of vile poison.

Makes me gag just thinking of them.

RE: Worse than Robitussin DM? - Boomer - 11-21-2010 11:18 AM

ICKY! Brussell sprouts. ACCKKKKKK gaff just the thought makes me wanna upchuck! YUKKAHHHH!!!

RE: Worse than Robitussin DM? - Mufasa - 11-21-2010 11:29 AM

I said years ago that the only thing those repulsive little balls of bitterness were good for was sling shot ammo.

RE: Worse than Robitussin DM? - Boomer - 11-21-2010 11:37 AM

This is my way of saying - test me!