Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Thank you all! - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Sources, Tools and Techniques (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Other Off-Topic Interests." Caution"!!! This is NOT a band forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Thank you all! (/showthread.php?tid=940)

Pages: 1 2

Thank you all! - old honda rider - 03-19-2012 09:50 AM

Hello B&Gers.

As many of you know, I am trying to manage a current bout of unemployment and managing a terminally ill parent.

Unemployment continues as does the illness that will shortly take a parent, so not much has changed. However, I am very, very grateful to all those who have been in touch with me privately with good wishes and encouraging words.

It truly means more than I can express here. Thank you all. It means a lot.

OHR

RE: Thank you all! - NWoBHM - 03-19-2012 10:00 AM

Hi OHR,

Its good to hear from you again, although the circumstances are difficult for now, I really hope they improve soon for you.

RE: Thank you all! - Boomer - 03-19-2012 10:55 AM

Hey bud. You know we're here whenever you gotta vent off a bit. Just know our prayers are with you and your parents both.

RE: Thank you all! - Rey - 03-19-2012 11:16 AM

Sorry to hear about the hard times, I hope there are better ahead for you.

RE: Thank you all! - burma.girl - 03-19-2012 11:31 AM

Heyyyy, I was just thinkin' 'bout you the other night...wondering if all was ok. Undecided
Like Boomer said, we're purty durn good at offering a virtual ear for listening and a collective shoulder for leanin' purposes.
Let us know if there's anything we can do to help! Prayers and positive thoughts headed your way!

RE: Thank you all! - Onebad70ss - 03-19-2012 01:29 PM

Sorry OHR to hear of the double whammy of caring for an ill loved one and your current employment status. Unfortunately we have also been hit hard north of the 49th with this "Economic Downturn". In the 25 years that I have been with this company, I have never seen it this slow. Brighter days ahead OHR, My thoughts are with you....

RE: Thank you all! - N'awlins - 03-19-2012 01:45 PM

Prayers, hugs and a collective salute to you OHR! Here's hoping the winds of change blow some good fortune your way soon!

RE: Thank you all! - RN-PRN - 03-19-2012 02:56 PM

Big Hugs your way OHR!!! We are always here for you!!! If you ever need a break with a day or weekend away...come spend the weekend with us at the campground across the water from Sarnia anytime after May 1st. You will always be welcome!!!

RE: Thank you all! - 2Beers - 03-19-2012 05:10 PM

I'll be next in line behind RN on the ((hugs)). Glad to hear from you, and as said above we are here for you!

RE: Thank you all! - Nettie - 03-19-2012 06:58 PM

and I'll be after 2Beers. (((hugs))) to you. The double whammy must have hit hard.