Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your online "Handle"
10-28-2011, 08:45 PM
RE: Your online "Handle"
(10-28-2011 05:34 PM)Rey Wrote:  
(10-27-2011 08:10 PM)burma.girl Wrote:  Reyzlifnofaplomritzovitchski? As in the Sheboygan Reyzlifnofaplomritzovitchski's?

You know, I think you may be right! But I'm not sure, I tried to follow the family history back, but the problem is that there are so many Reyzlifnofaplomritzovitchski's around, its hard to tell where they all came from. So far I learned that Great Great Great Great Grandpa Reyzlifnofaplomritzovitchski sailed over from the Old Country on the Wallflower, but then I lose track...

As for the rest of you, although I do appreciate your greetings, I will not acknowledge any of you until I'm addressed by my new, ultra long, hard to pronounce name. Dodgy

Hi Reyzlifnofaplomritzovitchski. A good Dohbrooee ve'cheer to you. Ya speeks a little dah Rooskie.Tongue

I'm taking a ride with my best friend...I hope he never lets me down again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2011, 05:22 PM
dirtysal comes from that fact that my realy name is Sally, prefer Sal, and the first message board I joined was Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs (discovery show) message board. Being the silly novice I was, I wasn't very creative and just pick dirtysal. It stuck......what can I say? Wink

Sal
11-24-2011, 04:50 AM
My first name is Per. Some of my close friends call me Person which is a surname here in Scandinavia (often spelled Persson) and also means person as in "a human" just like in english. I added the z to make it more perzonal. Cool
01-07-2012, 12:14 PM
My name is Jim, but my handle is from Hunter S. Thompson's character in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I was a journalist of sorts for fifteen years. I have had, let's say, somewhat similar life experiences as the good Doctor. I do take exception to the fact that Mr. Thompson chose to prematurely end his own life. Perhaps if he had been able to spend more time on the Vincent Black Shadow he wrote of so admiringly he could have exorcised the demons within.
01-07-2012, 03:27 PM
(01-07-2012 12:14 PM)RaoulDuke Wrote:  My name is Jim, but my handle is from Hunter S. Thompson's character in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I was a journalist of sorts for fifteen years. I have had, let's say, somewhat similar life experiences as the good Doctor. I do take exception to the fact that Mr. Thompson chose to prematurely end his own life. Perhaps if he had been able to spend more time on the Vincent Black Shadow he wrote of so admiringly he could have exorcised the demons within.

Welcome RD,
Gonzo! Cool
01-08-2012, 02:50 PM
(11-22-2011 05:22 PM)dirtysal Wrote:  dirtysal comes from that fact that my realy name is Sally, prefer Sal, and the first message board I joined was Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs (discovery show) message board. Being the silly novice I was, I wasn't very creative and just pick dirtysal. It stuck......what can I say? Wink

Sal

Heart Dirty Jobs!!! Mike Rowe has a great sense of humour...

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."
W. C. Fields
01-08-2012, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 04:34 PM by Scooter Britches.)
(01-08-2012 02:50 PM)debskis Wrote:  Heart Dirty Jobs!!! Mike Rowe has a great sense of humour...

That's not the only nice thing he has...Blush

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
01-08-2012, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 05:17 PM by Mufasa.)
That better be you lusting after Mikes butt, and not your avatar...

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
01-08-2012, 06:22 PM
(01-08-2012 05:17 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  That better be you lusting after Mikes butt, and not your avatar...

Lol...she only has eyes for you, Muffy...no worries! Wink

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
02-08-2012, 11:16 PM
(01-07-2012 12:14 PM)RaoulDuke Wrote:  My name is Jim, but my handle is from Hunter S. Thompson's character in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I was a journalist of sorts for fifteen years. I have had, let's say, somewhat similar life experiences as the good Doctor. I do take exception to the fact that Mr. Thompson chose to prematurely end his own life. Perhaps if he had been able to spend more time on the Vincent Black Shadow he wrote of so admiringly he could have exorcised the demons within.

Another fan of HST, and shouldn't that be "Dr." Thompson? ;-)

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro....