Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your online "Handle"
02-13-2012, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 07:39 AM by Foundontheground.)
RE: Your online "Handle"
Hello: My "handle" is foundontheground. It is a name I came up with to describe my activities during downtime. I drive for a living and find "things" on the side of the road.

My goal in life is to be happy and take care of my children. Money seems to help for some reason. I sell the items I find on the side of the road. It adds up to Happy Meal income. (That is a good thing). Hence, the name.

Looking for a hubcap??

Best regards.....
I hope you all have your 2012 "Bubba" calendar. I just ordered one. Take a look in the store. Good deals are awaiting.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 09:56 PM
(02-13-2012 07:30 AM)Foundontheground Wrote:  Hello: My "handle" is foundontheground. It is a name I came up with to describe my activities during downtime. I drive for a living and find "things" on the side of the road.

My goal in life is to be happy and take care of my children. Money seems to help for some reason. I sell the items I find on the side of the road. It adds up to Happy Meal income. (That is a good thing). Hence, the name.

Looking for a hubcap??

Best regards.....
I hope you all have your 2012 "Bubba" calendar. I just ordered one. Take a look in the store. Good deals are awaiting.....

Welcome back! It's been a while since you've been in here!

02-14-2012, 03:12 AM
[Image: smiley-greet024.gif] foundontheground.

Good to see you!

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
02-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Hi all: My handle, osage59 is a name that's related to some trees (osage-orange) I grew up near to a Long Time Ago. I make my living as a horticulturist.

Looking forward to the fun here Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Welcome Osage59! Wow, I haven't heard that term since I lived in Florida, also a "Long Time Ago"! Pull up a stool and have a drink on Boomer, I hear it's his turn to buy today!

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"
02-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Thanx N'awlins...
Will do!
02-15-2012, 11:42 AM
Welcome Osage! Sugest you get your shot records reviewed - our insanity knows no bounds in here!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
02-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Howdy Osage...I can review that shot record for ya Big Grin
02-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Welcome Osage! So does this mean we can have you answer our questions on all things green that grow??

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
02-15-2012, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 01:34 PM by desertbear.)
Osage, Welcome to The Assylum, make yourself at home!