Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Photography
03-15-2011, 08:29 PM
RE: Photography
I just use a spray bottle with water in it when Max misbehaves. He has gone through obedience class and passed (which I am amazed), but he can be a stinker and get into trouble. One spritz and he is gone and hiding (it is kinda hard for him hide well since he is such a moose) Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Now, that's what I'm talking about. Look at that cute widdle dog. Look at him up on that couch, looking out the window, thinks he's a cat. Look see out that window, Brrrrrr, looks like the back cover of Fly By Night out there.

-Rey

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
03-15-2011, 08:57 PM
(03-15-2011 08:55 PM)Rey Wrote:  Now, that's what I'm talking about. Look at that cute widdle dog. Look at him up on that couch, looking out the window, thinks he's a cat. Look see out that window, Brrrrrr, looks like the back cover of Fly By Night out there.

-Rey

Cat, yeah, she thinks she a cat, until she sees a squirrel!
This was taken with a cruddy cell phone camera. It works great up close, but not at a distance. I really need to get a camera.

Rules. We have rules.
03-15-2011, 08:59 PM
(03-15-2011 08:57 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  
(03-15-2011 08:55 PM)Rey Wrote:  Now, that's what I'm talking about. Look at that cute widdle dog. Look at him up on that couch, looking out the window, thinks he's a cat. Look see out that window, Brrrrrr, looks like the back cover of Fly By Night out there.

-Rey

Cat, yeah, she thinks she a cat, until she sees a squirrel!
This was taken with a cruddy cell phone camera. It works great up close, but not at a distance. I really need to get a camera.

I didn't even notice the color in the background. It was taken at dusk.

Rules. We have rules.
03-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Cute dog!

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2011, 08:31 PM
March 9th, on the way to work. This is the cul de sac at the end of the road.
[Image: theroadtowork.jpg]

Taken with that cell phone camera again.
Later in the day, after it rained(not the same road, but in the area).
[Image: Theroadhome.jpg]

Rules. We have rules.
03-16-2011, 09:17 PM
What a difference a few hours make Smile
03-18-2011, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2011 12:13 PM by NWoBHM.)
Hi Rey - well all very strange I can get the picture to display in the preview post, and successfully post the image, log off site come back to the site and it is still there, then after a while it is gone.

I think it might be because it is a BT digital vault which all works fine when I am logged into BT, but after a while I guess I am logged out automatically from BT and the link breaks with it.

Never mind........I was only testing the theory on whether it worked and it does`nt so back to the drawing board.

Living the dream over here in Blighty
03-19-2011, 12:05 AM
Thought I would try a black and white one. I took this photo of an old one room schoolhouse in western Kansas. I enjoyed traveling across Kansas, and I stayed off the interstate and took mostly back roads through some previous dust bowl areas. It was so windy that day, and some of the fields so bare, a mini dust bowl seemed to form just for me.
-Rey

[Image: bw3.jpg]

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
03-19-2011, 03:40 AM
As ever Rey - great work mate.

Living the dream over here in Blighty