Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Calendar Contest
11-23-2011, 02:38 PM
RE: Calendar Contest
(11-23-2011 09:51 AM)Brutus Wrote:  Hi everyone. I was hoping to have a calendar contest last night but I got back from the studio too late. I'm in YYZ and about to run Bubba over to work. Her's loaned me his wheels (Audi! 4wd!!) to run north to visit my mom. If I can find a hotspot (It's hit and miss at her house) I'll try this evening. I'll be back in YYZ Friday night and I'm thinking about hanging at my Buddy's bar, The Brass Taps on College and Davenport on Saturday afternoon. if you want to drop by and put a face to a name. I'll have a few signed calendars left for sale if anyone wants to pick up an early Pagan Winter Festival gift for the garage, loved one or office. By for now....

B

YOU RAN OVER BUBBA??????? Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Glad to hear from ya Brutus! Have yourself some safe travels and say "HI" to Mom for us!
We down here in the lower 48 will be thinkin' aboot our friends up yonder this weekend!
Happy Thanksgiving to All! Bear.
11-23-2011, 04:01 PM
(11-23-2011 02:38 PM)Gungawoman Wrote:  
(11-23-2011 09:51 AM)Brutus Wrote:  Hi everyone. I was hoping to have a calendar contest last night but I got back from the studio too late. I'm in YYZ and about to run Bubba over to work. Her's loaned me his wheels (Audi! 4wd!!) to run north to visit my mom. If I can find a hotspot (It's hit and miss at her house) I'll try this evening. I'll be back in YYZ Friday night and I'm thinking about hanging at my Buddy's bar, The Brass Taps on College and Davenport on Saturday afternoon. if you want to drop by and put a face to a name. I'll have a few signed calendars left for sale if anyone wants to pick up an early Pagan Winter Festival gift for the garage, loved one or office. By for now....

B

YOU RAN OVER BUBBA??????? Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

LOL Gunga

11-23-2011, 04:53 PM
Excellent! Get a pic of you in the cool car if you can (sans license plate, natch). Drive safely and enjoy your visit. Smile

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
11-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Have a great time Brutus, safe journey there and back again!Smile

Pecunia in arbotis non crescit

Twitter @angelapgrant Angel
11-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Ok - Bs post doubled and when I deleted one... BOTH were gone. Did someone delete the the other one?

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
11-25-2011, 08:07 PM
I think the board just hiccuped!!
11-25-2011, 10:06 PM
(11-25-2011 08:05 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  Ok - Bs post doubled and when I deleted one... BOTH were gone. Did someone delete the the other one?

I checked the mod cp. You and Brutus both did it at the same time.

11-26-2011, 09:14 AM
$#@!

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
12-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Received my calender in the mail yesterday, in plenty of time for the new year. Looks great, my thanks go out to Brutus and Bubba. Smile