Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Toronto @ ACC October 14
05-31-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Toronto @ ACC October 14
(05-30-2012 09:33 PM)burma.girl Wrote:  Hubby and I plan on staying a couple extra days after the show on 10/14, and this will def help us in planning our sightseeing adventures!

Something you'll need to know, if you want to go visit any art galleries/museums: the vast overwhelming majority of them are closed on Monday, so plan accordingly.

(05-31-2012 09:01 AM)2Beers Wrote:  Since it is a positive we shall be veturing into the far north this fall all the info is greatly appreciated Smile

LOL It's hardly the "far" north -- Toronto is close to the same parallel of latitude that you are!

Now, if we were all going to meet up in Iqaluit or Alert.... Big Grin

----
I'm not one to believe in magic, but I sometimes have a second-sight....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2012, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2012 10:47 AM by Jetrow.)
Oh yes Burma Girl I'll be at the Tuesday night show. If you and hubby
are staying a couple extra days, you may want to check out Casa Loma, our castle here in Toronto. Niagara Falls is only an hour and a half away.
(05-31-2012 09:01 AM)2Beers Wrote:  Again Thanks to Jetrow and KBB. Since it is a positive we shall be veturing into the far north this fall all the info is greatly appreciated Smile

Glad to help! You do know that this is bear country right and to bring your own toilet paper? I know most everyone knows this but since you're coming from the deep south and all, I figure it bares repeating.
Tongue

Oh Bleat!
05-31-2012, 10:49 AM
Man Oh Man:
You guys are killing me - I so wish I was going. Sounds like this will definitely be the show to be at.....
05-31-2012, 10:51 AM
(05-31-2012 10:49 AM)onebad70ss Wrote:  Man Oh Man:
You guys are killing me - I so wish I was going. Sounds like this will definitely be the show to be at.....

Now you know how I felt seeing all of you on Skype at Brewhaha....

Big Grin

----
06-16-2012, 07:43 AM
If anyone is thinking about attending RushCon, I notice that registration has opened: neither of us is going, as there are so many other fun things to do in YYZ, but the price bumps up at the end of the month, so if you do want to go, you should check out their website sooner rather than later.

----
07-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Not sure we will make it in time for RushCon but we might try. Sounds fun! Can't wait to meet you folks!

Intolerant of Intolerance.
07-01-2012, 08:00 PM
(07-01-2012 07:08 PM)ladijules Wrote:  Not sure we will make it in time for RushCon but we might try. Sounds fun! Can't wait to meet you folks!

Having just been in Toronto, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the concert.

Big Grin

----
07-02-2012, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 03:51 PM by TheHatGuy.)
(07-01-2012 08:00 PM)knitterbookbinder Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 07:08 PM)ladijules Wrote:  Not sure we will make it in time for RushCon but we might try. Sounds fun! Can't wait to meet you folks!

Having just been in Toronto, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the concert.

Big Grin

Wish I could go, but I gotta go to school. Sad

To me you're a genius, to O'Malley you're a genius, but to a genius you're no genius!
07-07-2012, 10:11 AM
(07-02-2012 03:51 PM)TheHatGuy Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 08:00 PM)knitterbookbinder Wrote:  

Big Grin

Wish I could go, but I gotta go to school. Sad

Ninety-nine days to go.

Not that I'm counting.... Smile

----
07-08-2012, 04:12 AM
I was trying not to count the days! LOL! I got my rooms at the Courtyard Marriot booked, I got my ticket info (we went thorugh that VIP Nation thingy), I made sure we could cross the border with our New York ID's, I printed off everything and put it all in an envelope with "Rush concert" written on it and placed it in the desk drawer. (They are in the place of honor, ABOVE the tickets for Barry Manilow in August!) I'm so looking forward to this! I'm hoping I will get there early enough to see the Edge Walk Angels at the CN tower that day. Shaping up to be a fun day! Now I just have to come up with a good excuse for my daughter to not be in school the next day. I guess going to a great concert isn't considered an acceptable reason to cut school!

Intolerant of Intolerance.