Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest
05-08-2010, 06:36 PM
RE: When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest
[attachment=39]Thanks, I appreciate it. OK, finally, I figured out how to put up a photo of the Alligator Sauce Piquante. My g/f couldn't put it up there. The funny thing is that she lives in a town called PRATTville. Did I mention that? How funny. She'll be along with me in the time machine. Well, I have a few pics, and it seems that you can only put one up at a time, so forgive me for the several posts to follow. Hell, forgive me for all of my posts previously. I learned to rant from the master, lol. Well, I realize presentation is important, for we eat with our eyes. But what can I say, a styrofoam bowl is fine as long as what's in it is delish! It was served up bubbling, with 'shrooms and rice and that incredible sauce. I really need the recipe. ... oh wait, i see... looks like i can add more pics/attachements...just one at a time. Awesome! ...

Actually I just ran indoors... outside i'm having a bubba-que. Whole chicken, pork chops, green onion sausage, and corn on the cob, still in the wrapper, with the strings removed. Man oh man, WOW, roasted corn smells fantastic.

OK, i'm rambling... more pics and rants to follow soon. Have a great day!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest - ePhilosopher9 - 05-08-2010 06:36 PM
RE: When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest - paul - 05-09-2010, 09:43 PM