Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fellow Bubbaian's
05-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Rainbow Fellow Bubbaian's
Thank you for all the great recipes I've gained 5 lbs from surfing up here! Thank God the gardening weather has arrived and I'll lose it fighting with the weeds! My day job is a web developer and I'm very close to lauching my masterpiece which took six months and 49 pages of 6 different code languages. I thought the people here would enjoy some of the video I linked of Bubba and the boys Click Here Then go to the Mix Media gallery and test a couple of them (Video #3 imparticular. The Video Gallery has another one it is video #8. I'm not selling anything or making money on any of this. The LINKED video is there because I can't hold a camera steady to save my life. Let me know what you think!

"An Oasis of Solid Ground in an Endless Sea of Confusion"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2011, 02:38 AM
RE: Fellow Bubbaian's
Wait a sec... you want us to Beta test for you? Smile

Looks really nice. But I don't see a "Mixed Media" link on the left. Or a "Video Gallery." I clicked on the Gallery and it came up with pictures (very pretty) but the music was a tad loud (that could just be me, tho). I clicked on You Tube HD but nothing came up. The demo reel froze after about 6 seconds.

Hope that's helpful. I Beta Test for another site so I do what they tell me; "Try to make it crash."

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
Find all posts by this user
05-16-2011, 06:08 AM
(05-16-2011 02:38 AM)Scythe Matters Wrote:  Wait a sec... you want us to Beta test for you? Smile

Looks really nice. But I don't see a "Mixed Media" link on the left. Or a "Video Gallery." I clicked on the Gallery and it came up with pictures (very pretty) but the music was a tad loud (that could just be me, tho). I clicked on You Tube HD but nothing came up. The demo reel froze after about 6 seconds.

Hope that's helpful. I Beta Test for another site so I do what they tell me; "Try to make it crash."

Thanx! code is hard I'm trying to create a channel using all media it's taken a long time to get this far. Sorry I forgot to turn the auto music off going to do that right know! Thanx again for your time and with some help from viewers I'll get it right! Yes test it until it crashes!

05-16-2011, 10:22 AM
The site worked fine for me once I got the hang of it. While we disagree on many of the points in your written content, all your graphics were well done. Correct your spelling, punctuation, and grammar and you will have a very nice site.

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
Find all posts by this user
05-17-2011, 05:19 AM
(05-16-2011 10:22 AM)Gungawoman Wrote:  The site worked fine for me once I got the hang of it. While we disagree on many of the points in your written content, all your graphics were well done. Correct your spelling, punctuation, and grammar and you will have a very nice site.

Thank You, It's hard to edit your own copy. I was so absorbed writing the code sometimes proper english takes a back seat, but I'm working on it and thanks to you will make sure I pay more attention to my english.