Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your online "Handle"
05-31-2010, 06:48 AM
RE: Your online "Handle"
The year of the sock puppet... 1957 with my friends, Hush puppy and Charlie Horse our intentions were kind enough, to brain wash little Joey. Imponderable time crystallized back from once we came, a mirage of my previous self feeling invincible, serene, calm. Held by a hand into another time, clinging to chaotic darkness of life descending to redeem man upon himself once again, to spark the madness of Lamb Chop. As time advanced little Joey saw the light, told nothing mortal or fallable, less invoke fear and pity as the stars shine bright in the afternoon sun swimming out of the gloom to continue on the journey.... but I degress, Lamb chop stuffed with Goat cheese topped off with a Jelly Bean glaze now that's tasty.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2010, 05:15 PM
I greeted my brother-in-law, Lincoln, at the door of our house before Thanksgiving dinner years ago, and he looked at me and said, "What's up Mr. Ken!" and it just stuck. Now I use that moniker all the time. Sheesh I completely forgot about that story, really, until I wandered into this thread. Ha!

A to B...Different degrees -- N. Peart
05-31-2010, 05:22 PM
(05-31-2010 06:48 AM)Lamb Chop Wrote:  Imponderable time crystallized back from once we came, a mirage of my previous self feeling invincible, serene, calm. Held by a hand into another time, clinging to chaotic darkness of life descending to redeem man upon himself once again, to spark the madness of Lamb Chop....

Hang with ephilosopher much?

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
06-01-2010, 10:32 AM
(05-31-2010 05:22 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  
(05-31-2010 06:48 AM)Lamb Chop Wrote:  Imponderable time crystallized back from once we came, a mirage of my previous self feeling invincible, serene, calm. Held by a hand into another time, clinging to chaotic darkness of life descending to redeem man upon himself once again, to spark the madness of Lamb Chop....

No.... Is that to be construed as a compliment?
peace
06-01-2010, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2010 07:07 PM by Mufasa.)
To be sure...

06-01-2010, 09:41 PM
(06-01-2010 10:32 AM)Lamb Chop Wrote:  
(05-31-2010 05:22 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

No.... Is that to be construed as a compliment?
peace

I'm guessing it was...Gotta love e, sayin'? Personally I thought the whole "handle identification" was one of the more hilarious and well presented and well ended. It's all in the finish and you did that well. Thanks for the chuckle....I can use it...

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
06-02-2010, 03:19 PM
I go by Agent 21 because as a young spirited fellow trying to develop my own rocker identity, I wanted to have some sort of catchy name for my solo project. I figured my real name would be as exciting as a box of hair, so I wanted to somehow use my favorite number, 21. In seeking to pair it with a "cool"-sounding word, I wracked my brain until I thought, "Hey, what about 'Agent 21'?" So, not such a glamorous story, but at least it imparts the requested information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2010, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 04:10 PM by Mufasa.)
Indeedy - e spins my head.... especially if that head has too much vino at the time, and forces me to re-read the posts with one eye squinted.
You ok there Brutus? Still planning on the transition to Brazil?

06-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Yes indeedy. I'm going to download some of those free Portugese language programs and hit the road around the middle of this month. Education whilst cruising, eh! I've worked the last 32 days straight and have another 10 or 15 to go. I'm due for a road trip, sayin'? I'm thinking Vancouver Island for a week or so and then I'll drive across Canada to rendezvous with old friends in Ontario and Quebec. Maybe catch a concert or two while I'm out that way. Take a trip in the Time Machine. Then I have to move houses in Cowfart and ........then Brazil. The 2 drives across Canada should make me pretty well fluent I'm thinking.

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
06-18-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm a big Star Wars fan. Got this email address about 15 years ago. When I need a handle, I just drop off the @emailprovider.com part. It's REALLY hard to give to people over the phone or in person. But, I love it and will die with it. Probably have it on my headstone. As long as I can write it down for the engraver...