Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Nag-Thread
07-09-2010, 12:16 AM
RE: The Nag-Thread
I am very glad that things are looking better. I will continue to pray for the child.
God is good.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2010, 07:08 AM
(07-09-2010 12:16 AM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  I am very glad that things are looking better. I will continue to pray for the child.
God is good.

Thanks! He should be going home soon.

07-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Wow!! Glad he will be okay. Thoughts go out to him for a speedy recovery.
07-17-2010, 01:38 AM
My family has a nice little barn that has not been occupied in years by animals, except by a goat. Great! Its a peaceful easy life.
But our friends horse barn burned to the ground last week and now we have three Huge horses and a goat. Now I am Charles Engels and friends. Im building fences, "mucking" stalls (gross), moving hay and getting a Serious Backaches.
So I go and get a massage. I am a rookie at this mind you. I receive this "deep tissue" massage in which i enjoyed about 3 seconds of and the rest kicked my butt. I left there thinking that I just paid a hundred dollars to get the tar kicked out of me.

OOOOHHH BOY, I cant even blink this morning im so darn sore. I feel like I have been assaulted by a ninja or something. And all she says I can do is drink water. Maybe through an IVSmile

nagnagnagnagnagnagnag

08-02-2010, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 05:30 PM by Nettie.)
Why oh why, I ask you, is the main road in a small town blocked by construction when 200 people have to use it to get to a conference?
Unbelievable!
Good thing I had a map of the town in my car, or I would have been very very lost.

Moral, never trust mapquest or google, always carry a map of where you are going!!

and why does my family seem determined to finance the local hospitals and save them from debt.
I have 3, count em, 3, very sick people in and out of the hospital lately. One just went back in today. I am so done with this!

08-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Surcharges!

08-12-2010, 08:29 PM
It's official.

"Michael, I'm sorry to have to tell you this - but you did actually tear the medial meniscus in your knee.It's bad enough that it will definitely require surgery to repair".

Oh goody..... another scar.... ##&$$@!!!

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
08-12-2010, 11:45 PM
(08-12-2010 08:29 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  It's official.

"Michael, I'm sorry to have to tell you this - but you did actually tear the medial meniscus in your knee.It's bad enough that it will definitely require surgery to repair".

Still shreading mine, every time I hit the motocross track. I was able to rehab instead of the surgery route. I was told by a trusted friend to get a second opinion on surgery. The second and wiser doctor told me that I tore the "medial horn" and did not require surgery. After cycling through physical therapy a couple times, I'm now pain free.
Good luck!

08-13-2010, 08:39 PM
(08-12-2010 11:45 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  
(08-12-2010 08:29 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  It's official.

Still shreading mine, every time I hit the motocross track. I was able to rehab instead of the surgery route. I was told by a trusted friend to get a second opinion on surgery. The second and wiser doctor told me that I tore the "medial horn" and did not require surgery. After cycling through physical therapy a couple times, I'm now pain free.
Good luck!

Good luck Mufasa!
It is good that you didn't need surgery Neilbubbachuck, however, both my sister and sister in law have had knee surgeries in the past year, and they have said they would do it again in a heartbeat because they are no longer in pain.

08-19-2010, 11:02 AM
I am tired of being tired...I have to get off of midnight shift. It is taking years off of my life!