Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Calendar Contest
01-03-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Calendar Contest
I sure hope he doesnt have the cajones to show up around these parts again. I can see the headlines now. "Man chased out of online forum by drum stick wielding mob". Kinda brings a tear to my eye....all that show of togetherness....and the only one who could play "La Villa Strangiato".........

Is our fearless leader himself!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2012, 07:05 PM
(01-03-2012 02:30 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  oh now I'm really angry. He's one of ours, well was. Banned, effective immediately!

He was?!? Angry Completely, totally, unacceptable. Good call Nettie...on my other forum we call that "Permaban!"

Unbelieveable...what an @$$...Angry

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
Find all posts by this user
01-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Oh, and I found the other one too. Also one of ours. GymRatDoug.
Now banned as well.

01-04-2012, 05:58 AM
(01-04-2012 12:03 AM)nettiesaur Wrote:  Oh, and I found the other one too. Also one of ours. GymRatDoug.
Now banned as well.

Thanks, Nettie!!
01-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Way to rock the house nettie!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2012, 08:07 AM
(12-20-2011 09:56 AM)Brutus Wrote:  Just got off the phone with Rayanne at Showtech and she's in the loop. She thinks their IT guy can create a program to search for previous calendar orders to make sure you get a signed Bubba calendar if you are bringing your order up to 4. But just for my own piece of mind would you message me so I can ddouble check. Also message me if you've spent $60 at Bubba-Wares since the beginning of December. Thanks.

BOX

At the speed of mud, I am just getting through this thread.
End of November I bought some stuff. Two orders that together amount to more than $60. No calenders though. Hat and shirts. In fact if you heard someone at showtech shouting out about finally selling off those three huge damn shirts no one wanted, well... Blush

As an aside, if you and Bubba were compelled to sign them retroactive of the sale of them, I could make myself available wearing all three shirts and two hats at once. Just sayin.

Oh Bleat!
01-04-2012, 08:47 AM
(01-04-2012 08:07 AM)Jetrow Wrote:  
(12-20-2011 09:56 AM)Brutus Wrote:  Just got off the phone with Rayanne at Showtech and she's in the loop. She thinks their IT guy can create a program to search for previous calendar orders to make sure you get a signed Bubba calendar if you are bringing your order up to 4. But just for my own piece of mind would you message me so I can ddouble check. Also message me if you've spent $60 at Bubba-Wares since the beginning of December. Thanks.

BOX

At the speed of mud, I am just getting through this thread.
End of November I bought some stuff. Two orders that together amount to more than $60. No calenders though. Hat and shirts. In fact if you heard someone at showtech shouting out about finally selling off those three huge damn shirts no one wanted, well... Blush

As an aside, if you and Bubba were compelled to sign them retroactive of the sale of them, I could make myself available wearing all three shirts and two hats at once. Just sayin.
You might want to pm Brutus on this!

01-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Ah the fog clears! I missed a page and so, some of the story here. I thought that someone from here won a calender that was signed, bought some more through showtech and then forged the autograph onto the new ones and tried to sell them. Having bought some gear in late November, I didn't want to be confused with those I mistakenly thought had done something bad. Duh, some days I amaze myself just how wrong I can get the story. Rolleyes

Ok got it now. Big Grin

Oh Bleat!
01-04-2012, 04:25 PM
My calendar arrived the other day. It is now framed and hanging in my rock of honor.

Ban them all Nettie. Ban them all straight to you know where.
01-04-2012, 05:20 PM
This is probably the coolest thing I saw on Ebay while patroling for Calender Culprits...if it were a little bigger, and a little cheaper I'd probly' get it, but it also says "New, unopened, in box" yet it's sitting on top of the box!? Don't wanna' spend almost $50 on something that someone's kid got fruit roll-ups all over! (or worse!)

Anyway, maybe one of you guys will take him up on it...and I promise, NO MORE EBAY stuff!Confused

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RUSH-Tour-Ertl-D...588fe5d293

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"