Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phoenix Nov. 25th anyone?
05-01-2012, 11:26 AM
RE: Phoenix Nov. 25th anyone?
We just got lucky, that's all!

There is another (non-BnG'r) who had issues with the how the pre-sale thing was going so he sent Music Today and email, to which they actually responded quickly, which apparently pissed him off even more, so he called them an they gave him Floor B, row D, right smack in the middle. That's in prime VIP territory!

So the moral of the story is, if it isn't going right and you think it's not your fault (is it ever?) give Music Today a call! Smile

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Enjoy the Show! I'll be at the Sept 22 show in St. Louis. Anyone planning to be there?

"One ounce perception...One pound obscure"
05-04-2012, 04:30 PM
I'll be there with bells on! My brother, husband and I decided to splurge on this one instead of traveling to a couple different shows. I guess we won't find out where we sit until the night of the concert but that makes it kind of exciting in itself Big Grin I think they should be pretty decent since I was able to secure the the tix within 3 minutes after they went on sale. Until then...I'll be practicing a lot of "Om" Tongue

"Hope is what remains to be seen."- Bubba
05-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Valhalla66, if you have any friends that want to go but who missed out on decent tickets, let me know...I've got a bunch of extra ones. (6 total) Smile

Love and respect...
ASSTA Member
05-04-2012, 09:05 PM
(05-04-2012 07:27 PM)CanyonDancer Wrote:  Valhalla66, if you have any friends that want to go but who missed out on decent tickets, let me know...I've got a bunch of extra ones. (6 total) Smile

Mind if I ask my cousin if she's interested? They snowbird from Vancouver, BC and have a place near Phoenix....

----
I'm not one to believe in magic, but I sometimes have a second-sight....
05-05-2012, 01:31 AM
(05-04-2012 09:05 PM)knitterbookbinder Wrote:  
(05-04-2012 07:27 PM)CanyonDancer Wrote:  Valhalla66, if you have any friends that want to go but who missed out on decent tickets, let me know...I've got a bunch of extra ones. (6 total) Smile

Mind if I ask my cousin if she's interested? They snowbird from Vancouver, BC and have a place near Phoenix....

Please do! And see if she has some friends willing to go too! Smile They're pretty decent seats...just up off the floor.

Love and respect...
ASSTA Member
05-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the headsup, CanyonDancer. My friends with good taste in music have already purchased their tix but, I will keep it in mind if anyone else should inquire. Peace out Smile

"Hope is what remains to be seen."- Bubba
07-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Woo hoo! My last 3 just got paid for (finally!) Now I can REALLY REALLY afford to make this trip! Smile Smile Smile

Love and respect...
ASSTA Member
07-12-2012, 08:28 PM
(07-11-2012 04:19 PM)CanyonDancer Wrote:  Woo hoo! My last 3 just got paid for (finally!) Now I can REALLY REALLY afford to make this trip! Smile Smile Smile

You wouldn't think it would be all that difficult! But now you can relax and get into the show! (in 4 months) Big Grin

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
07-12-2012, 11:19 PM
LOL...I'm kinda glad I'm seeing a show before I get to PHX...maybe I won't cry so much. Oh, and I'm NOT going to tell you guys ANYTHING about it! Smile

Love and respect...
ASSTA Member