Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Members
12-06-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: New Members
Wow! Look at all the new victims...... er, uh, I mean new members of this prestigious community! Yeah....that's what I meant! Welcome, and make sure you see RN for your shots before you mingle too deeply!

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Welcome to the new guy:Stevie2112Rush.
I guess he likes this one band that we all do!

02-07-2016, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 09:58 AM by Stevie2112Rush.)
Hello ALL! I am a new member and wanted to say that I look forward to reading these posts. I am a Mid -Life Rush fan. I first saw Rush in Chicago at the Aragon Ballroom in the '70's I have enjoyed Rush bringing Neils lyrics to life. I have also read Neils books. I enjoyed "The Masked Rider " bicycling through Africa. This experience is one that I would never try on my own, so to enjoy it through Neils words was a fantastic journey. PEACE to everyone. Talk soon! -Steve
(01-10-2016 02:01 PM)Nettie Wrote:  Welcome to the new guy:Stevie2112Rush.
I guess he likes this one band that we all do!

Thanks for the warm welcome Nettie!
02-14-2016, 07:26 PM
Hello !
02-15-2016, 04:08 AM
Hello from me, who resides over here In England, about 5 miles from where John Bonham lived, drank, and is sadly laid to rest.

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the new guy:Duddaroe!

03-08-2016, 08:45 AM
Welcome Duddaroe, take a walk around and join in.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
03-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Hello Duddaroe. Welcome to the Grill!!

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I am "Duddaroe" (Dude-a-row). Glad to be here. A bit about myself, I just got a bike 3 months ago, the first in 35 years and I plan on revisiting all of my favorite country roads (and some new ones). I had a Suzuki 100 AE when I was 16 for a couple of years and nothing until now. I have lived in the central valley of California for my entire life. I have always enjoyed exploring the lesser traveled road. I am at the base of the Sierras in between Yosemite and Sequoia/Kings Canyon national parks. I have been traveling the roads in between the 2 parks for almost my entire life. I worked for the Nat. Park Service and as a Firefighter for the Forest Service in this area. I am truly blessed to live so close to amazing Forests. I love to see around the next corner, what is over the next ridge, whats at the end of the valley.

Cheers,

James "Duddaroe"
03-09-2016, 09:11 AM
^^^Well then neighbor, welcome.

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...