Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your "food weakness"?
01-05-2011, 08:29 PM
RE: What is your "food weakness"?
Your dyslexia is showing......

Might I suggest you move to Wisconsin. You would fit right in, and you could even wear a brick of cheese on your head and no one would notice!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2011, 08:32 PM
(01-05-2011 08:29 PM)boomer Wrote:  Your dyslexia is showing......

Might I suggest you move to Wisconsin. You would fit right in, and you could even wear a brick of cheese on your head and no one would notice!

oh, we'd notice, especially if there isn't a Packer game that day!

I've been told the cheese here is great...but I can't touch the stuff.

Find all posts by this user
01-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Oooohhh I forgot a brick of cheese! Ahhhhhhhh!

Xes (excess)

Don't talk smack about Total!!
01-05-2011, 08:35 PM
When you pass from this world to the next dimension - shall we embalm you with Cheez-Whiz?

01-05-2011, 08:37 PM
(01-05-2011 08:24 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Mmmm The Joy of XES Wink

I like everything to much, but icecream dreams keep me awake at night sweating.

Ranch and Blue cheese dressings.

I love cheese bread, cheese sauce, cheese dip, cheese sticks, cheese nips, chedder cheese, cheese fries, cheese dogs, prezels and cheese, cheese wiz, cheese spray, cheese wip, cheese cake, cheesey chicken, cheese and crackers, bologna and cheese, salami and cheese, ham and cheese, cheese soup, grilled cheese, cottage cheese, nacho cheese it's mine, cheese rice, cheese noodles, macaroni and cheese, Swiss cheese, old cheese, new cheese, Greene cheese, yellow cheese, white cheese, aged cheese, cheese curls, but most of all I like Chuckie CheeseSmile

and that's all there is to say about cheese

A party without cake is really just a meeting
01-07-2011, 04:54 AM
Chili with garlic bread, turmeric yellow rice, as hot (spice) as it will go. Rib of Beef, Yorkshire Puddings, Horseradish and tonnes of gravy.
01-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Food Weakness? Well that's complicated... In the summer I can, and do, eat as much as I want. All the swimming, biking and running burns more calories than I have time to eat. Tongue
This time of year, I am on a calorie deficit. (eat less than I use). I get cold and cranky. My weakness is almost any *comfort food* or drink.
For example, yesterday I had a protein bar for breakfast and small salad for lunch. Then on the way to the gym I drank a SlimFast. Total of about 700 calories. So far so good. Then I ran for 90 minutes. Chicken and veggies for dinner was fine. Then I was so cold I was shaking. I ate a grapefruit, that didn't help. Then a bowl FULL of peanut butter. Blush

I eat, therefor I am.

2011 Ironman Lake Placid - Finisher
01-07-2011, 09:54 AM
I have been on a diet changing routine, trying to eliminate all the stuff I DONT need, like Wendys, Buffalo Wilds, plate full of sausage and cheese with crackers, beer, and I almost have it down to about 1200 calories a day. But - I overdid it a couple times this summer, and ended up mowing the lawn when it was 93 and had nothing to eat at all. The secretary almost called the paramedics I got to shaking so bad.

After that I always ate a couple extra energy bars so I had some fuel in my tummy.

01-07-2011, 09:59 PM
(01-07-2011 09:44 AM)Detroit Dan Wrote:  Food Weakness? Well that's complicated... In the summer I can, and do, eat as much as I want. All the swimming, biking and running burns more calories than I have time to eat. Tongue
This time of year, I am on a calorie deficit. (eat less than I use). I get cold and cranky. My weakness is almost any *comfort food* or drink.
For example, yesterday I had a protein bar for breakfast and small salad for lunch. Then on the way to the gym I drank a SlimFast. Total of about 700 calories. So far so good. Then I ran for 90 minutes. Chicken and veggies for dinner was fine. Then I was so cold I was shaking. I ate a grapefruit, that didn't help. Then a bowl FULL of peanut butter. Blush

Seriously Dan, are you eating enough protein and total calories? It sounds like you are on about 1000 calories a day, which is not enough for an active person like yourself. Adding some good carbs(whole grains) would help, as would some protein on that salad at lunch. You might want to check with a dietician if you haven't lately.

01-08-2011, 07:27 AM
Chocolate is my drug and I cant live without it.