RE: Spring US dates
Hey NBC...you could borrow Brutus' thong Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2011, 09:34 PM
(01-26-2011 09:26 PM)HardwareGrl Wrote:  
(01-26-2011 08:26 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  You can come with me GirlSmile

Hop a plane and come to Seattle! We got tickets on the lawn, the more the merrier!

ooh man that would be a blast! I've been known to travel to a show or two.

Don't talk smack about Total!!
01-26-2011, 09:38 PM
(01-26-2011 09:33 PM)nettiesaur Wrote:  
(01-26-2011 09:31 PM)boomer Wrote:  
(01-26-2011 09:28 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  
(01-26-2011 08:28 PM)boomer Wrote:  Oh man.....I was hoping too!

Fine Boomski! But I'm not lifting you up on my shoulders so you can man flash the band all night again. Ok?

But but but.....thats the best part! How about if I wear a Maple Leaf Thong?

Hey net - I suppose a Chicago date is out as well?

eww, maple leaf thong. eww.
Yeah, Chicago is out. I can't even get off of work for a Dentist appointment. Chicago isn't going to happen.

Well dag nabbit! I tried. I just made my hotel reservations for Chicago. If the weather is ok I might bring my bike. Might.

Hey NBC is gonna wear Brutus's thong? Whoa dude - those pics will sell for a mint on eBay!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Only if I can wear my high heals and hot librarian glasses. But first I must freshin up.

01-26-2011, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2011 09:49 PM by Nettie.)
Quote:Well dag nabbit! I tried. I just made my hotel reservations for Chicago. If the weather is ok I might bring my bike. Might.

The life of a teacher ain't sweet sometimes. I wish they would play here or in Minneapolis this summer, that would be doable, as I could drive, but it has to be during the summer. Traveling during the school year is dicey. Concerts have to be close, and on the weekend(so much for Chicago).

01-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Sad Nettie, That we won't get to met with you at the Chitown show. We will have to try for next time.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
01-30-2011, 05:34 PM
I can't believe my thong is missing! Has anyone seen a maple leaf thong with a Sharpie sig from Renata and redolent of Native Tan cocoa nut oil....? If I see it for sale on eBay I'm gonna be pissed!

I'll take it back, no questions asked.

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
01-30-2011, 07:36 PM
(01-30-2011 05:34 PM)Brutus Wrote:  I can't believe my thong is missing! Has anyone seen a maple leaf thong with a Sharpie sig from Renata and redolent of Native Tan cocoa nut oil....? If I see it for sale on eBay I'm gonna be pissed!

I'll never tell....least not while the sun is shinin'! Tongue

For Sale - One slightly used .....and a little sticky....

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
01-30-2011, 08:29 PM
(01-30-2011 07:36 PM)boomer Wrote:  
(01-30-2011 05:34 PM)Brutus Wrote:  I can't believe my thong is missing! Has anyone seen a maple leaf thong with a Sharpie sig from Renata and redolent of Native Tan cocoa nut oil....? If I see it for sale on eBay I'm gonna be pissed!

I'll never tell....least not while the sun is shinin'! Tongue

For Sale - One slightly used .....and a little sticky....

LOL! TMI!

A party without cake is really just a meeting
01-30-2011, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2011 10:01 PM by Neilbubbachuck.)
I saw them hanging from your motorcycle mirror and couldn't help but to try them on. And I was instantly teleported to some distant land. All these strange people were just standing and staring at me. Kinda freaked me out so I took em off and I was again time warped to this current ice cave that I'm in. It's darn cold, but I ain't going through that again. You can have em.

PS: wasn't trying to steal em, honestlySmile