Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Thanks for having me.
04-28-2010, 11:19 AM
Thanks for having me.
Just registered and plan on soaking in all the cooking tips, recipe's etc...
Great idea for a forum, people who have a lot more in common then they thought.
Once again, thanks for having me and hopefully I can add a couple of useful tips of my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2010, 12:56 PM
RE: Thanks for having me.
Here here. So far, this looks like a lovely forum. Being as how I love food and wine and scotch, this is just the place for me. Cheers!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2010, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2010 01:50 PM by Nung.)
And thanks for having ME!! I do sense that this will be a great place for all things food and drink. It is neat that this Forum is populated by folks that somehow have a connection to Bubba, his music, and his writings. It narrows things down just the right amount I think.

Thank you to all (the folks on the inside like Bubba and Brutus as well as all the folks contributing) for taking the time to make this place happen!
(04-28-2010 12:56 PM)guitarmutt Wrote:  Here here. So far, this looks like a lovely forum. Being as how I love food and wine and scotch, this is just the place for me. Cheers!

Yo Guitarmutt! You mentioned Scotch...I enjoy it too and started a Thread on Scotch and foof pairings elsewhere on the Forum. Please be sure to visit that thread and let me know your ideas.
04-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Welcome aboard, all. We're glad you're here!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
05-01-2010, 07:09 AM
Hey guys wanted to say hello to all the wonderful people at the bar and grill. I will do my very best to get on here as much as possible but I am over in Iraq now and cooking exotic foods is hard to come by. Hope all have a great weekend and lets make this the greatest bar and grill know to man. And the ladies alsoSmile
05-02-2010, 08:06 AM
drmdawg, would the "dawg" be in reference to "Devil Dog" Wink Be safe over there!
05-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Um, dawg? I think most of local food you find there might qualify as "exotic" here...

"Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm." - JFK
05-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Hi all. Fishman here, hope evrtyone is having a good night