RE: Prostate Cancer Foundation
I will also donate.

I eat, therefor I am.

2011 Ironman Lake Placid - Finisher
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 10:40 AM
I will donate (just have to figure out how much) but will not be participating, unless I can start growing one now for 2013. My 'stache growing abilities are lame at best. Sounds like this will be a lot of fun going towards a very worthy cause...
11-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Already on board! Dad is a Prostate Cancer survivor and I will of course be doing it for the lovely Mrs. C as well. She would not let me shave my head last year in solidarity but she cant stop me from cultivating one rockin' mustache!

trying to get the male faculty members and a few of my students on board too. should be a fun month.

November is now MOvember. Knowledge is POWER and the Mustache is KING. Support mens Health and my Mustache farm here: http://mobro.co/counselor
11-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Wonderful Counselor! This should be an fun and what a good way to support those who need it. Smile Sunday is the removal date, don't forget to post a clean shaven look.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
11-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Bring it Counselor!!! Glad to see ya joining in! I cant grow a decent stache for all the tea in China, but at least I'll be in good company.

BTW - the only one volunteering to SHAVE the dome is me, and only if I win the voting and we raise over $500. Thats my little incentive to everyone. Your head is safe from the shears!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Count me in. I usually stop shaving between the first day of Fall and hack it off the first day of spring. Kind of like a human Chia pet. The staff hate it! Sure comes in handy for that ice fishing trip on MLK weekend in January. Now here did I put my mustache wax?..

Season's Greetings!
11-02-2012, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 05:02 PM by Counselor.)
My shave day was 11/1 and it was a bit crazy here and I forgot to get photos.

Here is my incentive and why I am onboard. notice the Marillion T Mrs. C's now curly hair. Pin straight before chemo.

[Image: DSC_0162.jpg]

Here is my Movember donation page, a work in progress for sure. Feel free to donate... or not. I wish there was a way to donate to a fund that would save my life, because Mrs. C HATES facial hair and is going to prob. kill me by the end of the month Wink my dad is just gonna think i am even weirder than he already does ...

http://mobro.co/counselor

November is now MOvember. Knowledge is POWER and the Mustache is KING. Support mens Health and my Mustache farm here: http://mobro.co/counselor
11-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Donated.
I'm not growing or shaving nuthin' Blush

I eat, therefor I am.

2011 Ironman Lake Placid - Finisher
11-03-2012, 07:10 PM
(11-03-2012 07:20 AM)Detroit Dan Wrote:  Donated.
I'm not growing or shaving nuthin' Blush

Likewise, Dan! Angel

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...
11-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Here it is - before and after. Freshly cropped and ready for .....well, something. Note its been at least 20 years since I have shaved my entire face. OUCH do I ever feel BARE!

Before.........

[Image: shave001.jpg]

And AFTER......

[Image: shave003.jpg]

Lets get the staches back on QUICK!!!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"