Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Passing of Monica-Wife of OneBad70SS
12-05-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: The Passing of Monica-Wife of OneBad70SS
Hi everyone. Just sitting here in Steve's living room, just the 2 of us, talking about Monica. Driving back from the airport we were considering all the adventures her and Steve had enjoyed beginning with The Brewhaha in May. There they hooked up with Boomer and Lulu Belle, Burma Girl and Squid, Nettiesaur, Hardwaregirl, RN-PRN and Mr. RN, 2Beers, Fireman and Rey and some thong-wearing trouble maker who shall remain nameless.

Steve just informed me that the Brutus Twitter account is at 2109!!!

Then Steve and Monica took their camper on a week long trip through BC and Alberta in Septeber and shortly after that I met up with them in Winnipeg. Boomer joined us for that adventure and we carrjed on to a second show in Saskatoon. The aforementioned trouble maker rode up on the back of Boom's Harley with his new girlfriend. Boom had an interesting chat with a border guard but I'll let him tell that story! That was a wonderful few days and Monica and Steve had a blast and reunited for a big family dinner with their Saskatchewan clan on a beautiful sunny prairie day. So Monica was not the kind of person to let her tribulations keep her down. An admirable companion and friend right up to the end. Steve told me their final words today and it blew my mind. What a way to say goodbye. Gotta go. Getting all emotional.

BOX

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Passing of Monica-Wife of OneBad70SS - Brutus - 12-05-2012 03:49 PM