Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monica's Funeral Webcast
12-04-2012, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 08:06 PM by Boomer.)
Heart Monica's Funeral Webcast
Good Evening Everyone!

I received word tonight that Monica's funeral will be WEBCAST on Thurday December 6th at 10:00 AM PDT. Please make sure you know what time this will occur in your time zone. The following email was sent to me via Brutus for posting. This contains the link you will need for this webcast. If you have any problems let me know and I will see if there is something I can do, but I suggest clicking on it ahead of time so that you know it will work.

From OneBad70SS (aka Stephen):

Live Streaming of Monica's Memorial Service
Stephen has arranged with Springfield Funeral Home that for those of you who won't be able to attend the service in Kelowna that there will be a Live Streaming of the Service on the internet.

Time of Service: Thurs Dec. 6, 2012 10:00 PST (probably will start going live about an hour before that time):

Log on to:

Monica's WebCast

Text of Link:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/springfield-funeral-home

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: Monica's Funeral Webcast
Thank you for this announcement. This will be at noon central time for those of us in the Midwest. I will definitely be tuning in.

-Rey Sleepy

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
Find all posts by this user
12-08-2012, 10:17 PM
I know some of you who could not make it to Monica's funeral, or even see the webcast wanted to see it.s able to capture the video and posted it on my youtube account. Here is the video of her funeral. The audio is a bit rough but for this purpose this should be ok. Its almost 80 minutes long.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Thanks for posting this Boomer. I finally had time to sit down with a box of kleenex last night and watch it.
Such a lovely tribute to a wonderful lady.
((hugs)) to Stephen.

12-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Thank you Steve for letting us share in such a personal moment. Boomer thank you for your time and effort to do this for those of us who couldn't be there in person, or watch it live.
It was a beautifully done memorial service.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
12-09-2012, 08:46 PM
It was a very nice service. During the live webcast several of us were exchanging comments in the side chat area, almost like we there together holding hands, offering each other support (am I getting too virtual?).

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air..
12-11-2012, 12:39 AM
I took a break from my paper over the weekend and grabbed a box of kleenex. It was a very lovely and touching service for a wonderful woman. Thank you Stephen...((((HUGS)))) to you.
12-11-2012, 01:45 AM
I finally got a chance to watch the service. Thank you Stephen for sharing it.. and Monica.. with us. I never got a chance to meet her, but I enjoyed talking with her online. She will missed!

Intolerant of Intolerance.