Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest
06-02-2010, 07:09 PM
RE: When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest
Hey e. On my drive home from work today I hear that the spill is floating onto Alabama and Mississippi beaches with the Florida Panhandle next in line. And the oil just keeps a gushing and a gushing. Those of us who do not live in the line of fire can not begin to comprehend the tragedy that this spill represents. I hate to get all negative but what happens if they can't cap it? Does it just keep spewing 'till the whole resevoir runs dry? How much oil is down there looking to get out? Does anybody know?

Thanks for the turtle soup recipe. Guess I should get in on that while there's a turtle or two left. Although we don't see too many turtles up here in Cowfart. Can I substitute beaver or seal?

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest - paul - 05-09-2010, 09:43 PM
RE: When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest - Brutus - 06-02-2010 07:09 PM