Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest
04-29-2010, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2010 08:52 PM by ePhilosopher9.)
RE: When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest
great fun for one and all....where's crystobal domingues? this is what happens when you allow peopl in the time machine. ffs, from first to last... and nothing in between, beneath, nor behind. it's like subjecting us to cruelty. like the star trek episode when tasha yar was absorbed by the big ball of tar. the black hole of hurry katrina in reverse.
(perhaps this should go under the cutest of book nooks), but absolam by faulkner. what art thouest peeps anyway... or Rand's Anthem to rave about. without speaking of the band, whatsoever, my hands are tied... or a bowl of rice. Try Emerson's Self-Reliance, nookie wookies.... but i digress... the gator was so great that....
when it comes to alligator..there is no safe seat at the feast, mr phelps.
my girlfriend boycotted transposing the pic, so i have to deal with her...also, i got steve matrin's autograph today... i'm not one to hang out for scribble scratch, little man, and i'd much rather rand and rave with that guitarist... let me get back to my girlfriend..she gave me Samuel Adams Utopias... i thought it was a beer, but ended up being a port in the storm. Speaking of Founding Fathers Friday... but i digress
kick the wheels, eh? check under the hood? you know how that hossenphepheffer feels... someone asked me if the big rabbits from a hat would magically appear on this time machine tour...i said, forget the tarot, eat the carrot... but since we are in the When Pigs Fly Mode, couldn't you at least suspend a pig in disbelief between the smoke stacks....actually again, i thought of that cartoon character...hmmm... his head was shaped like a guitar and the band put it on the back of the screen, and it had cow features. Don't mind me, what's the trunk size... to be continued
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest - ePhilosopher9 - 04-29-2010 08:10 PM
RE: When Food Meets Music: Jazzfest - paul - 05-09-2010, 09:43 PM