Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One of my favorites...
01-27-2014, 10:57 AM
One of my favorites...
Mozuko!

A blend of seaweed and fresh water kelp with quail egg adding the creamy aspect that binds the two. Certainly not everyone's cup o tea, but it sure rewards dauntless food enthusiast.

[Image: food166_zpsddf0ec07.jpg]

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: One of my favorites...
Sunset, talk about ambitious!!! Big Grin
01-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Is that a dab of wasabi paste in the bowl also?

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
01-27-2014, 04:15 PM
LTC...this one's pretty tame. I've eaten some seriously scary things in Asian restaurants. Big Grin

2Beers...yep! Though unfortunately only the reconstituted stuff. Once in awhile the guy breaks out fresh wasabi. And holy mother of condiments is it GOOD! Light years better than what you see in the pic. I always ask for it, but 9 outta 10 times he just smiles and shakes his head. Sometimes I think that rascal's holdin' out on me. lol

01-27-2014, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 05:22 PM by LiveToCook.)
Sunset, I can pretty much second this one as to the out of ordinary for us North Americans, I do not put the brakes on very often. I will try it before I throw the towel in. But for you to be cooking in this style is where ''ambitious'' comes from, you have all of my respect as a kitchen artist!!!
01-30-2014, 02:46 PM
.....Big Grin