Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Irish Whiskys
07-13-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Irish Whiskys
Yep, not an easy one to just find laying around. I'm pretty much forced to make the majority of my purchases at BevMo, as the mom&pop place I liked went out of business a while back. It's definitely a love/hate thing between me & the Mo. More love than hate at the moment, as there is a young associate working there who has a great handle on whiskys(ies) and has the ear of the purchasing manager.

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Irish Whiskys
(07-13-2015 11:55 AM)Sunset Wrote:  Yep, not an easy one to just find laying around. I'm pretty much forced to make the majority of my purchases at BevMo, as the mom&pop place I liked went out of business a while back. It's definitely a love/hate thing between me & the Mo. More love than hate at the moment, as there is a young associate working there who has a great handle on whiskys(ies) and has the ear of the purchasing manager.

People do make the difference. My local "Mo" had a great fellow for awhile. He really was helpful, knew the products, and didn't mind sharing that knowledge. He left a few months back though...

"I don't cook; I prepare things." My late brother Bill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply