Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vaping
09-18-2014, 12:59 AM
Vaping
I was a smoker for more than 30 years, 34 to be exact, and this coming November, my parents are going to give me $2,000 for quitting...yea! I should buy something here if they have anything to sell! I know that smoking is a bad habit and I did not want to quit. So I decided that in order to quit, I needed help. So I bought an e-cig. It was good. 18 mg of nicotine, but I realized that I smoked too much when one cigarette that said, it is an equivalent to smoking two packs. I finished my e-cig after four hours.

I then invested in a tank, but that wasn't enough, so I decided to become a cloud chaser. I bought a drip...and I love it! I now make clouds and relax after four hits on my vape. Unfortunately when I am at my desk at home, I vape more than four times and my liquid empties in four days. I also vape 24 mg of Nicotine and the intensity of the steam is equivalent to that of 48 mg.

I went from one habit to another.

Still, I enjoy sitting and vaping and at the same time, I can run upstairs without getting out of breath. I'm sure there are vapers here, which flavors do you like? I like Churro and tobacco flavor. I also am vaping Strawberry dipped in chocolate. I tried cookies and cream, but did not like it and I want to try others.

Without naming any of the manufactures, can you share the flavors you like? I want to explore new tastes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Vaping
I have heard that moderate amounts of nicotine delivered in that manner are not harmful and as everyone knows at this point, much safer than smoking. Too much of anything is not good so moderate is the key word. In legal states and even in the illegal ones I'm hearing about THC use becoming popular in vapes. From what I have heard it's available on the internet. Anyone hear about this?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Vaping
(09-18-2014 02:20 PM)VincentUlyssis Wrote:  I have heard that moderate amounts of nicotine delivered in that manner are not harmful and as everyone knows at this point, much safer than smoking. Too much of anything is not good so moderate is the key word. In legal states and even in the illegal ones I'm hearing about THC use becoming popular in vapes. From what I have heard it's available on the internet. Anyone hear about this?

Yup. Actually vaping cannabis stared with the volcano, but today, they use a wax-type substance. I have friends who smoke marijuana and they say it's potent. When I get too old and cannot function, I plan to vape cannabis.
Find all posts by this user