Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
07-27-2015, 11:35 PM
Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Here is one of my favorite Game Day appetizers. It gives another option for left-over roasted chicken. Note: recipe was copied from Frank's website

Ingredients:

2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese

Directions

PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This is one of my favorites. It works really well with smoked chicken, too. Adds a nice, different dimension to it. I also like to use the blue cheese dressing with Frank's already in it, along with the 1/2+ cup. Gives it a little more kick.
07-31-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
(07-27-2015 11:35 PM)Morpheus Wrote:  Here is one of my favorite Game Day appetizers. It gives another option for left-over roasted chicken. Note: recipe was copied from Frank's website

Ingredients:

2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese

Directions

PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables

Can't go wrong with buffalo chicken dip. The recipe I use is almost the same. I mix the chicken and Frank's in the serving dish along with a couple of tablespoons of melted butter. Then I mix the cream cheese and bleu cheese together with a hand mixer until smooth. Spread the mixture over the chicken in the serving dish. Then cover with mexi-jack cheese. Bake 20 minutes at 350. Made even more awesome by serving with frito scoops. Always a regular on poker night.