Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smoker King
09-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Smile Smoker King
My humble contribution - got brave over the weekend and smoked a brisket...turned out great..Enjoy...

http://www.thesmokerking.com/

"I know you believe that what you think I said is what I want, but are you sure that what you heard is really what I meant"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Smoker King
I have a brisket going as we speak.
It's the first real smoke in my new machine - the Brinkman Trailmaster "Limited" offset.
Seems to be going pretty well, temps seem to be holding relatively steady, though I'm feeding charcoal a little more than I would like.
I also have some eggplant and jalapenos in there - the eggplant for a chopped eggplant dip and the peppers just cause.
09-13-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Smoker King
Love to do smoked food. We got a chest style Brinkman electric. Finally invested in it last year after going through several of the barrel types of smokers. Stores are coming up with a better variety of woods, too. This year I was able to find cherry and apple stocked right along with the hickory and mesquite. We've been using a smoker for years and love it. I've also made jerky and some of my favorite veggies are smoked potatoes and corn. There's a definite art to it, too. If it's not done right, it can taste horrible.