Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why?
09-11-2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Why?
Looks good! Maybe with a couple cervezas...

Those cervezas will have to wait though. I'm just heading out the door for a big Sierra day ride.

Y'all have a nice Sunday!Smile

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 08:46 PM
(09-11-2016 03:01 AM)NWoBHM Wrote:  Ha. It's not that good mate. But......

Fry mince beef
Add Oxo, cumin, oregano, paprika, chilli powder, cayenne and chilli flakes.
Put in oven for an hour on low heat.
Then add onions, chilli peppers (jalapeño) and green pepper.
Cook for another hour and serve with rice that has been cooked with tumeric and garlic bread.

Is that very spicy hot? I'd like to try making that with Mrs. Smoker. Both of us are lightweights when it comes to spicy foods.

I'm taking a ride with my best friend...I hope he never lets me down again.
09-12-2016, 12:31 AM
We Brits like spice. You can ease back on the hot stuff if you need to. Oh I forgot there should be Tom purée and Worcestershire (what else?) in there.

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2016, 10:52 PM
Did someone say badass r1200gs? Smile

I suspect the evil Faze-buk has stolen the attention of many. I'll be the first to admit it takes up too much of my time.

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
09-17-2016, 06:35 AM
(09-16-2016 10:52 PM)Scooter Britches Wrote:  Did someone say badass r1200gs? Smile
Why yes, yes I did.Smile

I still don't do the faketoob. One day, many years ago, I did browse through several of my friends' acct thingies. What a buncha bs. Some of these people's lives were, in reality, steaming piles of wreckage. But to see what was posted one would think they'd won the lottery and were living caviar dreams and champagne lifestyles with their loyal spouses and brilliant children. Meh...

Do people post fun recipes on faketoob? Or just a buncha memes and goofy hashtag stuff that I'm evidently too old and decrepit to understand?

09-17-2016, 11:31 AM
(09-17-2016 06:35 AM)Sunset Wrote:  
(09-16-2016 10:52 PM)Scooter Britches Wrote:  Did someone say badass r1200gs? Smile
Why yes, yes I did.Smile

I still don't do the faketoob. One day, many years ago, I did browse through several of my friends' acct thingies. What a buncha bs. Some of these people's lives were, in reality, steaming piles of wreckage. But to see what was posted one would think they'd won the lottery and were living caviar dreams and champagne lifestyles with their loyal spouses and brilliant children. Meh...

Do people post fun recipes on faketoob? Or just a buncha memes and goofy hashtag stuff that I'm evidently too old and decrepit to understand?

Mostly just BS.

I'm taking a ride with my best friend...I hope he never lets me down again.
09-21-2016, 11:25 AM
(09-17-2016 06:35 AM)Sunset Wrote:  I still don't do the faketoob. One day, many years ago, I did browse through several of my friends' acct thingies. What a buncha bs. Some of these people's lives were, in reality, steaming piles of wreckage. But to see what was posted one would think they'd won the lottery and were living caviar dreams and champagne lifestyles with their loyal spouses and brilliant children. Meh...

I'd have to echo what Scooter sez, FaceCrack has certainly taken my attention away from this fine establishment, which ironically is the genesis for all the friendships I have w/a lot of folks to whom I stay connected via social media.

Re: recipes, I see lots of shares of recipes, whether their own or something found. A lot of my "mom" friends share links to slow cooker recipes, or ones that require minimal/easily found ingredients that can be quickly put together to provide a meal that resembles more like home-cooked, rather than resorting to "heat & eat" meals when time is limited.

Aaaaaand who can resist a goofy meme?? #ERMAHGERD Big Grin Big Grin

Ermahgerd!

(You can thank Scooter Britches for that one...Tongue)

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
09-21-2016, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 08:40 PM by Mufasa.)
BERBLES!!!
(or is it, BURBLES?)

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
09-27-2016, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2016 10:09 PM by Scooter Britches.)
Sadly my life seems to be centered on FB and email. A lot of the folks I've met in my life are on there, but yes there are horrendous amounts of both horse and bull excrement on there. I just ignore that stuff (literally and figuratively - the hide and unfollow buttons are awesome) and move along in my own little BERBLE!!!!

Recipes? Yes, but they are the easy, quick, throw-together-when-you-get-home kinds. Nothing gourmet, like you would do Sunset. Sad

I tell ya what though...all this political crappola and the BLM vs LEO stuff is about driving me batty. I am sick of it.

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
09-28-2016, 01:23 PM
(09-27-2016 10:05 PM)Scooter Britches Wrote:  Sadly my life seems to be centered on FB and email living the dream and riding what might possibly be the world's most perfect and well balanced motorcycle all over the freakin' northern hemisphere whilst simultaneously singing Whiskey in a Jar and laughing at all you clowns riding your desk chairs.

Fixed that for ya...Big Grin