Revival of BB&G, NO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
REVIVAL????
11-06-2017, 11:27 AM
REVIVAL????
Good morning everyone,

Well... It certainly has been quiet (extremely) here!!! Getting into a severe ''Crunch'' for free time because of work and all of the head diversions related to this period. I have not been active at all other than logging in once in a while to see what is happening. This fine place has taken a severe beating as to traffic... It almost feels as if it is dead! I certainly cannot believe that people have stopped cooking or simply put, stopped eating. After pleasantly exchanging with a great many of you, my next question is extremely simple. DOES ANY of you would like to contribute (BE INTERESTED) into the revival of this thread here; Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill??? If so, what should and could be done towards this. Input IS NEEDED to make this successful!!! Next question, is there enough members or potential members still around to make this happen.
OF COURSE MY INTERESTS ARE BASED ON food, beverages and cigars, so this would be my priority. Out of this, I understand fully that not all are at the same level. Reasons to possibly get into the basics as to subjects, ingredients and technics. We all have something great, to improve and discover. As mentioned above, I have had fun here, why not continue this... The band might not be touring anymore, but, HEY, they are still alive and well and so should this thread. Girls and Boys, let's do this and please let me know what your feelings are!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2017, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 06:15 PM by Sunset.)
RE: REVIVAL????
This site was an excellent resource for those of us pursuing culinary endeavors. and it can be again. The only item missing at this point is participation. The bandwidth has been generously provided, so why not utilize it?

I'm in...

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...
11-06-2017, 07:33 PM
(11-06-2017 06:11 PM)Sunset Wrote:  This site was an excellent resource for those of us pursuing culinary endeavors. and it can be again. The only item missing at this point is participation. The bandwidth has been generously provided, so why not utilize it?

I'm in...

Sunset,

Nice, strong foodie on board, hopefully others will join!!!
11-08-2017, 06:59 AM
You are correct Sunset, it has been too quiet on the culinary front. I'm guilty in part to not keeping an active participation on the cooking contributions.

As the holidays approach I know there will be more hustle and bustle in kitchens here on the Grill.
For our household a bit of a shift on using some favored ingredients to a much healthier versions since the heart attack of my SIL this last May.
I'm waiting to hear from my Kids to see what we want to have for Thanksgiving. If they want a traditional turkey day or something non-traditional.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
11-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Shhhh - Boomer is looking for something to eat!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2017, 08:58 PM
I'm in! I've just been sooooooo busy with my business, but the "time to breathe again" season is almost here. Yay!

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...