Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Little help???
08-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Little help???
When photobucket nuked all my photos and then held them hostage for $400 we lost all my pix in the "what's for dinner" thread.

I just noticed they've been reinstated. Anybody know what the heck is going on?

To ask why we cook is to ask why the leaves fall...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Little help???
Still not sure what's up, or whether it's permanent. But, the reappearance of my photos goes beyond this site. It would appear those "nice folks" at photobucket have given up on the idea of ransoming my images.

08-04-2018, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2018 12:00 AM by burma.girl.)
(08-03-2018 11:45 AM)Sunset Wrote:  Still not sure what's up, or whether it's permanent. But, the reappearance of my photos goes beyond this site. It would appear those "nice folks" at photobucket have given up on the idea of ransoming my images.

Stoooopid teknoligee.
Glad you got yer pics back! Now hurry up quick ‘n’ Googly-Drive that schtuff!

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
08-09-2018, 06:28 AM
Nah, they're just food pix and transferring would be a ton of drudgery. I'd be far more apt to recreate the dishes and take new pix. The problem, for me anyway, is that when photo-schmucket became unreliable they nuked entire threads and tore gaping holes in viable sites. Irreplaceable, epic ride reports and rally photos were annihilated.

We shall see what happens...

08-10-2018, 08:11 PM
Ughh, Sunset. Hope the rally pics weren’t once in a moment type ones.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic