Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gardening.....
05-01-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Gardening.....
(04-28-2017 12:23 AM)NWoBHM Wrote:  She is about to start build up at Chatsworth House and the show is June 7th to 11th. Lots of media attention. She spent the whole day with the Daily Telegraph and was interviewed with Radio 4 this week and has an interview with Gardeners World (our main TV BBC2 gardening programme) this weekend. Will post pics when I have some, and or links to the media stuff.

Sooooper cool! Yes, please share links when available!

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Just checking into day Mrs NWo got an RHS Silver Medal at Chatsworth, which she was very delighted to be awarded. I will post some pics when I am at home.

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2017, 06:11 AM
Wonderful!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the beautiful work your Mrs. has done.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
Find all posts by this user
06-10-2017, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 02:56 AM by NWoBHM.)
Hi all,

Mrs NWo garden was on BBC Gardeners World last night, so if you have BBC iPlayer I guess you could see it there. Anyway, the concept of the garden was aimed at generation rent, (I know renting is more common over there, but over here it used to be pretty rare, but soaring house prices mean kids cannot usually buy a property until their mid thirties), so cannot enjoy a garden or grow veg etc. The Garden Design, called, "Moveable Feast" allows you to have a garden in moveable planters, which move house with you, and can be positioned around the (usually with a rental property) patio, to take advantage of sun, shade, or if you are entertaining outside etc.,

Here is a link to the RHS Website and some pics etc:

http://www.rhs.org.uk/Shows-Events/RHS-C...able-Feast

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user