Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Nag-Thread
06-18-2010, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2010 05:59 PM by Mufasa.)
RE: The Nag-Thread
Benadryl... and whiskey?Tongue

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2010, 06:55 PM
I have a rant. I am not on my Harley. Its raining.
I am finished ranting.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-18-2010, 07:33 PM
The Benadryl and whiskey was for mom right.....oh, maybe for the baby? Rub it on the gums? Oh what the hell. I think they both should partake. Believe me, I've been through it too. My only solution was to pack Sam into his baby seat and drive around Toronto at all hours of the night and early morning. Maybe that's where he got his itchy travelling bug!

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
06-18-2010, 09:00 PM
You know, 10 years ago, before we knew all the warnings and stuff, I would have been down with a little drugging. But now they tell you everything is bad for baby (I lived through the whiskey thing myself, and I love a nice shot of Jameson to this day) and now I have to be all "responsible" and stuff. Ergh. Darned FDA...
06-19-2010, 11:33 AM
Both of my girls were suckers for me holding them and bouncing on the trampoline. Just that slight motion would calm them down and make it easier for them to go to sleep.
Spent many an hour standing outside in my skivvies on that thing...
Maybe that's why the neighbors stayed away from my place?

06-22-2010, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2010 07:53 PM by ForceTen.)
Been with a lot of sharp constant pain for the past couple of weeks. Just as one issue is clearing up and I'm feeling good and can finally run with minimal discomfort (okay, a lot but I'm sick of being a couch potato...) I wind up crashing the motorcycle on the track Sunday. Wasn't a bad crash and I felt pretty good up until this morning when it finally started tightening up and getting sore. Go for a run and my hip, leg. arm and shoulder start screaming for mercy 2 miles in. Wound up hobbling my way back.

Sigh....
06-27-2010, 06:12 PM
People that cross parking lots diagonally. You know - they walk out of a store, and instead of crossing straight over, they will walk fifty feet along the road in front of your vehicle.... oblivious to the fact that they have completely stopped all traffic.
There should be punch tickets for them.... two per week.... minimum.

06-28-2010, 05:05 AM
Or cops that issue tickets to the struggling father of five for his slightly loud 76 pinto
as a 2010 Fatboy with radically altered Screaming Eagle pipes passes by and waves.
Slightly loud pintos can save lives just as easyBig Grin

Don't talk smack about Total!!
06-28-2010, 03:38 PM
(06-28-2010 05:05 AM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Or cops that issue tickets to the struggling father of five for his slightly loud 76 pinto
as a 2010 Fatboy with radically altered Screaming Eagle pipes passes by and waves.

RESPECT THE PINTO!

06-28-2010, 03:56 PM
(06-28-2010 03:38 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  
(06-28-2010 05:05 AM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Or cops that issue tickets to the struggling father of five for his slightly loud 76 pinto

RESPECT THE PINTO!

The Pinto is going to resurrect. You watch. Every kid in America is gonna be pimpin the Pinto. Get while you canConfused

Don't talk smack about Total!!