Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Muy Bueno Chili
08-15-2011, 02:48 AM
RE: Muy Bueno Chili
(08-14-2011 10:30 PM)Scythe Matters Wrote:  She does? I had no idea. And here I thought I'd come up with something new and different. Undecided

Some old jazz drummer (might have been Philly Joe Jones) said, "Ain`t nothing new under this Sun"

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2011, 03:44 PM
I believe that particular quote should be credited to King Solomon.... lamenting in his latter years that His power and riches could not bring him happiness.That all mandkinds labor here on earth is in vain.
Find all posts by this user
08-16-2011, 06:40 PM
JEEZ...That soundedkinda pissy when I saw it in the post... no disrespect intended. I noticce nobody has mentioned serrano peppers,my personal favorite. A bit of heat great citrus flavor. Awesome in chili... I have a chiliverde w/ pork recipe I will post once I get it down on paper.(It seems to change a bit everytime I make it.)Cool
Find all posts by this user
08-17-2011, 02:05 AM
(08-16-2011 03:44 PM)desertbear Wrote:  I believe that particular quote should be credited to King Solomon.... lamenting in his latter years that His power and riches could not bring him happiness.That all mandkinds labor here on earth is in vain.

I have no idea - I read a jazz drummer mentioning it - who may or may have been Philly Joe - either way proves a point - the Jazz drummer was passing off a saying which should have been credited to King Sol....

Nothing new there........

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user