Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cocktails, anyone?
07-18-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: Cocktails, anyone?
No problem... what's your address again Rey?

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Oh Muffy...could bring one of those my way????
07-18-2011, 07:19 PM
I live to serve you, my angel of mercy.
Line forms right here-kisses appreciated ( unless yer wearin' a Maple leaf thong or smell really funny...)

07-18-2011, 08:40 PM
(07-18-2011 05:05 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  Ladies - Gents -

Add a bit of your favorite juice... shake it like you mean it... pour into that salt-rimmed glass... go to your MP3/CD/album/cassette / beta collection and be yourself.

Izzat one 'o' dem fancy schmancy ceramic knives? Are they really all that & a biscuit?

Again, lovely lookin' libation....but I prob wouldn't touch it w/a 10-foot straw.

And c'mon now Muffy, 'fess up....you default to 8-track. ;D

Blah blah blah....yada yada yada!
07-18-2011, 08:54 PM
(07-18-2011 07:19 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  I live to serve you, my angel of mercy.
Line forms right here-kisses appreciated ( unless yer wearin' a Maple leaf thong or smell really funny...)

No Maple Leaf thong for me and I just showered Big Grin
07-18-2011, 09:23 PM

After the initial Brazilian caipirinha recipe was tried (we now have another Sau Paulo native in my team Brutus) I decided to give my imagination free reign.
I filled a large glass with crushed ice, and doused the interior with six seconds (bartender measurement) of "Pitu" Cacha├ža. This equals about two shots.
Adding a film of lime juice around the glass rim, I followed this with Mr. T's salt. I smooshed (HIGHLY technical term) half a lime and tossed it into the creation, giggling to myself.

Did I mention that it's 103 here in Oz today?

What were we talking about? Ah! Imagination run amok.
I grabbed a basket a strawberries that I procured yesterday, and beheaded and cleaned couple - tossed them into the fray and stirred. (no raw sugar added this time... I assumed that the juice I was about to add would suffice) and it did.
Add a bit of your favorite juice... shake it like you mean it... pour into that salt-rimmed glass... go to your MP3/CD/album/cassette / beta collection and be yourself.

http://s782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102...irinha.jpg

Someone sure is enjoying their bottle of cachaca Big Grin
07-18-2011, 10:56 PM
(02-19-2011 12:52 PM)boomer Wrote:  Bushmills I am not crazy about, but the last time I had Murphys I had just eaten one order of Fish n Chips in Dunoon, and I dont know if it was the mix or just the Murphys, but the next day I was headlong into a toilet bowl. Havent had Murphys since, and I actually prefer Jamesons to Bushmills simply for flavor, but hey thats me.

Nothing beats a glass of Jamesons. I have one with me right now. Glad your feeling better.
07-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Hey - if you put something in front of me, I'm gonna' try to have fun with it!

07-19-2011, 01:09 PM
We were at my Brothers on Sunday to celebrate family birthdays and his Girlfriend made me a drink. It's called Adult Chocolate Milk.... 2 shots of UV Cake flavor liquor over ice and fill the rest of the glass with chocolate milk and top off with alcohol infused flavored whip cream(carmel or vanilla or chocolate your choice). Yep, it went down pretty good with a piece of birthday cake.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
07-19-2011, 04:22 PM
(07-18-2011 08:40 PM)burma.girl Wrote:  

And c'mon now Muffy, 'fess up....you default to 8-track. ;D

Back off woman... THE 8 TRACK SHALL RETURN!!!