Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your online "Handle"
12-24-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Your online "Handle"
(12-24-2015 06:24 AM)MattV Wrote:  Mine is very original. It's derived from my first name and the first letter of my last name.

But I thought you were the fifth Matt to join the grill. No matters, welcome mate. I am (as far as I know) the only (no not gay in the village) Brit on here, maybe one of a few Europeans, so I tend to be around when you are sleeping, and vice versa. Any road up - welcome.

Living the dream over here in Blighty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2015, 03:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2015 03:52 AM by MattV.)
RE: Your online "Handle"
(12-24-2015 12:38 PM)NWoBHM Wrote:  
(12-24-2015 06:24 AM)MattV Wrote:  Mine is very original. It's derived from my first name and the first letter of my last name.

But I thought you were the fifth Matt to join the grill. No matters, welcome mate. I am (as far as I know) the only (no not gay in the village) Brit on here, maybe one of a few Europeans, so I tend to be around when you are sleeping, and vice versa. Any road up - welcome.

If I were the fifth, that would make a better story. Maybe I'll just go with that.

My work hours make me a day sleeper. I imagine I'm awake during much of your day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply