Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cookies
08-29-2011, 09:48 PM
RE: Cookies
(08-29-2011 09:45 PM)boomer Wrote:  Ok I got a problem. You folks are posting all these recipes and Mrs B just caught a few, NOW SHE WANTS IN HERE. Why do I feel like this is a HUGE mistake?

Uh..oh...here's an idea - print off the recipes for her Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2011, 10:11 PM
Too late I'm here. The big goon cant hide now
08-29-2011, 10:11 PM
(08-29-2011 10:11 PM)Lulu Belle Wrote:  Too late I'm here. The big goon cant hide now

LOL!!! Big Grin
08-29-2011, 10:17 PM
I found white chocolate chips made by Ghiradelli at Walmart of all stores.....

Boomer puts Triple Sec in his Chocolate Chip cookies...Yummo :-D
08-29-2011, 10:22 PM
I think their chocolate chips can now be found at most grocery store, which make me happy! They are much better than Nestle or Hershey's.
08-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Yes, the quality of the chips does make a difference. When the 3-Chip ones come out of the oven the cocolate can be melty/gooey goodness.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
08-30-2011, 10:15 AM
A few days ago, in the dark hours after 11 pm, I decided that I needed - not wanted, but NEEDED - some peanut butter cookies. Basic peanut butter cookie recipe (it's in this link) with one difference.

Instead of squashing the uncooked cookies with a fork, I took a chocolate bud (sort of like a Hershey's Kiss, but 1/3 the price and no foil) and inserted said chocolate bud into the middle of the cookie.

I finished baking about 11:45. There were 3 cookies left when I woke up in the morning. And I live alone. And didn't feel like having much for breakfast.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
08-30-2011, 12:43 PM
(08-30-2011 10:15 AM)old honda rider Wrote:  I finished baking about 11:45. There were 3 cookies left when I woke up in the morning. And I live alone. And didn't feel like having much for breakfast.

LOL! Must've been those darn gremlins.

I jumped the cliff with a dream to fly
Without knowing the weight of feathers
08-30-2011, 12:46 PM
(08-30-2011 12:43 PM)dheafey Wrote:  
(08-30-2011 10:15 AM)old honda rider Wrote:  I finished baking about 11:45. There were 3 cookies left when I woke up in the morning. And I live alone. And didn't feel like having much for breakfast.

LOL! Must've been those darn gremlins.

You sure it wasn't my kids that stole them in the middle of the night? We have the same thing happen over here. They all play innocent or blame each other.
08-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Its those tree rats....little pesky critters anyways. They just smell cookies and they'll come from Nepal to grab one.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user